Chapter 3

***Lexxi's POV ***

"And we'll be right back after these messages" Said Bex as she took off her headphones. I can't believe we've been doing this for two hours! I didn't think I would last two minutes. True Bex had done most of the talking but i would give my opinion every once in a while. "Ok girls if you wanna walk around a bit feel free! You have some time to stretch" said Trey. "So Lex what do you think?! Isn't this so much fun! I just knew you'd love it!" Bex was so happy here. This type of thing was right up her ally. "Yeah I guess it's ok" I replied as I walked over to a random box in the corner. "Hey Bex come here." I motioned for her to come join me. I reached into the box and pulled out random instruments. "Oh we used to use those for sound effects. You can use them if you want." Trey explained. "Hey Lex! They've got a guitar! You were amazing when we were learning how to play in music class! Please play that song you showed me! Please! Please! Please!" Bex begged. I don't get why she wanted me to play so badly. I wasn't even good I just showed her one song I was playing for fun. I reached for the guitar and strummed the first few chords and Bex freaked out. "Trey she's so good! Oh my gosh Lex you should play on the air! She's amazing! Can she Trey?!" Bex pleaded. Wow Bex talks a lot. "I like that idea! Ok girls take your seats the commercials are almost over!" Trey tested the mics and then returned to his spot. We sat back down and Bex set the guitar in my lap. Really?! I could barely talk on air how does Bex expect me to sing?! She's insane! The commercials ended and once again we were on the air. "Ok people we're back! Did you miss us? Well we have a surprise for you! My girl Lexxi is gonna play us a little song. Hope you enjoy it!" I gave Bex the death stare. Oh crap. I couldn't back out now it's too late she already told them I'd do it. Oh well, I'll just kill her later. Trey nodded at me and Bex mouthed the words go on. I took the guitar into my hands and played the song.