Chapter 39

***Zayn's POV***

The moment I said her name, I knew I was in deep shit. I just risked everything for her. And I regret nothing. "Well that's all we have time for today. Thank you for coming!" Brenda thanked us. "Bye!" We all smiled and waved at the camera. "Zayn, what did you just do?" Niall asked through his smile."Just keep waving." I replied. "And we're done here!" The cameraman announced. I got up and turned to face my bandmates. "I'm sorry lads. Really sorry." I apologized. "It's ok Zayn. I get it now. I'd do the same for Bex." Louis said. "People do crazy things when they're in love. You can't help it, you just gotta do what you gotta do." "Wise words from Louis Tomlinson." Niall said as he smiled with happiness. "I'm proud of you Zayn." "Me too," Harry agreed."You did the right thing. Lex is too good to let go. Another girl like that won't come around. She's perfect for you!" Oh Harry. It's true though. Lastly, I turned to face Daddy Direction."Li? Do you forgive me?" Liam looked at me. "Zayn, go outside right now. There's a car waiting for you. It will take you to the nearest airport. If you hurry you should make it to St Louis by midnight." "Really?!" I asked in surprise. "Really! Go get that Missouri girl." I gave him a massive hug. I owe him a lot. "We'll help you deal with management just go!" He exclaimed. "Liam Payne I love you!!!!" I shouted as I ran out to the car. Time to clean up the mess I made.