Chapter 31

***Bex's POV***

"LEXXI OPEN THE FUCKIN DOOR!" I pounded on Lexxi's bedroom door that was locked shut."I'm leaving in a couple hours and I NEED TO TALK TO YOU NOW." The door slowly creaked open and I stepped in."WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU DITCHED THE SHOW YESTERDAY AND HAVE'NT RETURNED MY CALLS." I was worried about her. I sat down on her bed and took the time to look at her. Honestly, she looked like crap. Her normally straight hair was tangled and I could tell she hadn't conditioned recently. Her once bright eyes were tired and were rimmed with dark circles.Her lips were chapped, and her skin was dry and pale. She looked dead and broken, it was scary."Oh God Lex...what happened?" I asked with concern. She stared at me, straight in the eye and said the one word I didn't want to hear."Zayn." No...no she's kidding! Zayn couldn't have done this! "Lex I need you to tell me what happened. Did he...break up with you?" She simply nodded and buried herself in her covers. "Oh Lex, how could he! After everything he said to you? No I can't believe this!" I'm shocked. Zayn was so good to her! He really cared about her. This makes no sense. "Lex, I know how he felt about you. He can't be gon-" "HE'S GONE REBECCA!!! HE'S GONE AND HE'S NEVER COMING BACK! IT WAS ALL A LIE!! HE LEFT ME JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!" Lexxi screamed as she sat up. "Zayn's....gone." She said quietly. Tears were streaming down her face and she made no effort to stop them. "Lex...you'll be alright. You'll always have me." I promised as I hugged my best friend. "You're a strong girl. This isn't right though, Zayn would never pull that. He's not that type." Lexxi wasn't listening though. She drowned me out with the sound of her tears.