Epilogue

***Lexxi's POV***

The sun shone through the window straight into my face. I rubbed my eyes awake and turned to look at my amazing husband. He was already awake and smiling at me. Zayn awake early? That's a first!"Good morning beautiful! Can you believe it's been ten years already?" Zayn said. His lips found mine, and he kissed me softly. Suddenly our children burst into the room."Happy Anniversary!" they cheered. Nine year-old Bella was carrying a tray with two bowls of cereal and stacked with cards while her younger siblings,seven year-old Taylor and four year-old Blair, held flowers."We made you breakfast in bed! We hope you like it! I picked out the cereal!" Blair said her deep brown eyes sparkling with pride.All the children had Zayn's eyes. I can't believe they're ours. They're perfect in every way. "It's perfect!" I said. "And the flowers are lovely!" "It was my idea" said Taylor, our only boy and a spitting image of Zayn. "Very sweet." I said as I hugged my son. "Why don't you join us?" Zayn suggested as he moved closer to me to make room. "Yes please!" Agreed Blair as she climbed into Zayn's lap. Bella and Taylor settled in on the edges and Zayn put his arms around me and Bella. "Well this is perfect. I've got my favorite girls and my mini-me all together." Zayn stated. "Dad can I ask you a question?" Said Bella as she pushed her dark hair out of her face. "Of course love!Ask away." Zayn replied. "Ok so how did you meet mom?" I looked around at my kid's faces so eager to find out the story. Zayn turned to me and I flashbacked to the first time I looked into those eyes.Instantly a thousand memories came back to the both of us. He smiled at me and then looked around at our beautiful kids, eager to hear the story."Well kids, it's a long story and i don't know where to begin, but let's just say I fell in love with the girl on the radio."

*****THE END****