Chapter 32

**Zayn's POV** 

As I feel myself fall make a joke of it all

 I was onstage singing my solo in Moments. I can't focus though. I looked out into the crowd filled with thousands of screaming girls, but only one was on my mind. Lexxi. I will never forget the broken look in her eyes when I told her I couldn't see her again. The feeling felt worse than losing X Factor. I could feel my world falling apart. Lexxi was the best thing I've ever had and I let her slip away. Correction: I let management take her away. I miss her so much. Being apart from her won't stop me from loving her though. I wonder if she still loves me. Probably not, she thinks I broke her heart but it's really management. I wish she knew that I thought we really had something. Something I never wanted to let go of. But Harry told me if it means as much to Lex as it does to me, I'll find her again someday. But for now I guess 1D is my main priority. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I stared out in the crowd and listened to the voices screaming my name. I don't want all this if I can't have Lexxi. I panicked and ran off stage."Um technical difficulties. We'll be right back!" I heard Liam say."ZAYN!" Harry's deep voice called after me. I kept running and ran straight into Paul. He held me in place until the boys caught up."We'll take it from here." Liam told Paul. Oh shit...Liam's pissed. When you piss of Payne you get pain. "WE UNDERSTAND YOU MISS HER!! WE ALL DO! BUT DOES THAT MEAN WE GO AND SCREW UP THE SHOW?!" Liam yelled at me."No! You don't understand! I've never felt this way about a girl before." I replied."ZAYN YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO SNAP OIT OF THIS.If you really love her, you need to let her go." Liam calmed a bit."But...I can't." My eyes filled with tears yet again. What is with all this crying? The things Lexxi Clark does to my emotions...I need her back.