Chapter 25

***Bex's POV***

 It's Everything About You 

The song ended and me and Lexxi screamed at the top of our lungs. This concert was amazing. The boys keep looking at me weirdly though. Something's up. Zayn then pulled out a stool and set it in the middle of the stage."Can we have Rebecca Grayson to the stage please? Rebecca Grayson." Liam announced. Wait...me? A stage manager came over to me and helped me get to the stage. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the stool surrounded by the boys. What's going on?"Bex, this song's for you. I know it's your favorite." Louis winked at me and the first few notes of One Thing started to play. I sat there smiling awkwardly in awe of everything that was happening. I looked out and saw so many fans waving their signs,screaming and crying. I took a moment to take this all in.The lights were blinding and the music was perfect. It was like a dream. I danced along to the inbetweeners dance and clapped in tune. I was enjoying this! The song ended way too soon. The boys all gathered around me."Bex,Louis would like to ask you something." Niall said.What...."Well Miss Rebecca Lynn Grayson...would you like to be my girlfriend?" Louis asked semi-nervously. The crowd exploded. II looked around at the boys and over to Lexxi who was screaming louder than anyone. I tried to say yes but couldn't find the word and just nodded. Everyone cheered and the boys pulled me into a group hug. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the crowd was chanting. This kinda reminds me of the little Kiss Cam incident. Louis' blue eyes sparkled and he kissed me softly. The crowd awww'd and we waved as Louis hugged me goodbye. I somehow found my way back to my seat and Lexxi gave me a massive hug. Fans came up to me to congratulate me,take pictures,ask for twitter follows and try and get to know me. I felt as if my smile was on steroids. Wow it's official. Louis Tomlinson is my boyfriend.