Chapter 18

***Niall's POV***

"Zayn I'm sorry! How many more times do I have to say it?!" I must've apologized at least a million times this week. But once again the door slammed in my face. It's been 2 days and whenever I to talk to Zayn about this was like speaking to a wall...literally he won't open the door.Apparently our little kiss was breaking news. Niall and Lexxi,Kiss Cam,Liall, and Niall's Girl were only a few of the many Trending Topics that arose on twitter in the past few days. Not to mention the many gifs,pictures, and videos all over tumblr. Liam told me and Lex to avoid twitter for a while but I couldn't resist. I logged on earlier and saw a ton of new Liall accounts and the death threats Lexxi was getting. So I tweeted. 

@NiallOfficial: hey can you guys stop tweeting hate to my FRIEND Lexxi? She doesn't deserve this

I know Liam would probably yell at me for tweeting but I had to. I don't want Lexxi logging on and seeing people telling her she's better off dead. She's already had to deal with a lot. She's just as upset about this as Zayn. She thinks her chance is ruined but she doesn't blame me. She knows i was just helping out Liam but Zayn doesn't understand that. I love Lex like a sister and I hate seeing her blame all this on herself. Bex told me she's not coming out of her room. I can't stand knowing Lexxi is crying because of this mess. And I'm gonna fix it now.