Chapter 8

****Bex's POV****

Well this was great! I was at the studio alone and Lexxi was pissed at me. She seriously needs to just move on already! I hated seeing her all depressed. It was taking my focus away from the show. Now I'm at payphoneeeee. The song ended and I cleared my throat ready to take a call. "And that was the new hit song Payphone by Maroon 5! Amazing band right? Ok so let's take some calls now shall we?!" Trey gave me the thumbs up and I prepared myself for a question."Hello caller you're on Late Night Kat Khat! This is Bex speaking." "Yes um my name is Liam  and um I have a friend here that wants to talk to Lexxi?" Said what sounded like a boy with a deep British accent. "Lexxi? Um she's not here right now. What do you wanna talk about? I'm here!" I heard voices on the other end conversing softly. "Well ...you see my friend here heard something a few weeks back and I just think we really need to speak to Lexxi." Liam said."Ooooo...Lexxi? If you're listening to this i guess you have a little admirer! What's your friend's name Liam?"  "Um...well...um." "Wait Liam?! Are you talking to the fit girl?!" A voice in the background asked. "Shut up Lou! Um Bex is there any way we can talk to you later?"Liam asked. "Sure I'll just transfer you to the producer and he can give you my number." I suggested. The line went dead. Weird. That call was odd.But Liam's voice sounded somewhat familiar. Hmmm...strange. Very strange.