Chapter 9

***Niall's POV***

I can't believe we found her! Well someone associated with her. Liam talked to that Bex girl and got her number. Zayn didn't say a word during the call though. He's intensely thinking about this I can tell. Liam, Louis and Harry were in the hall trying to call the girl again. And I was left with Zayn. Should I try and talk to him? Maybe. But he won't say anything. We sat in awkward silence for quite some time. Then finally the boys walked back into the room. Harry was smiling like a mad man and Louis was blushing. "Well boys, I guess we're making a little trip." Said Liam."Zayn it looks like you've got a date coming up!" Zayn's face instantly lit up and a smile spread across his face."Really?!" He asked. Liam nodded. Whoa I haven't seen Zayn this happy in weeks. I thought at any moment he would start jumping around like a little fangirl. "Looks like someone's got a date with destiny." said Liam. Harry,Lou and I looked at  each other and burst out laughing. "Liam do I even have to say how cheesy that sounded?" Louis said in-between laughs. Liam frowned "Well I thought it sounded deep!" "Just keep telling yourself that." Harry commented. I laughed and Liam glared at me. But I have to admit Liam had a point. For Zayn this was so much more than just a date.