Chapter 41

***Lexxi's POV***

Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart. Nothing I can do total eclipse of the heart.

 "And that was Total Eclipse of the Heart for you! One of my all time favorites. So tonight is your last night with my, Lexxi! Bex is out of town and Kat gets back next week. I miss you girls! Anyways, I'll play one final song after the break. My ultimate favorite! Don't go anywhere!" I have really gotten the hang of this radio thing. I really think my confidence has grown over time. I'm not the shy,scared,naive,girl I used to be. I'm actually really sad this is my last show. I'm gonna miss this studio. I took my headphones off and walked over to the sound effects box and pulled out the guitar I used the first night. I ran my fingers over the strings and strummed a simple E chord. Then, Trey walked in. "Lexxi, I can't tell you how proud I am of you. I watched you grow from shy to confidant! This studio's gonna miss you and Bex." Trey said as he hugged me. "I'll miss you too, Trey!" But don't worry I'll call in and make Kat bring me to visit." I promised."Lexxi, I also needed to tell you about an interesting request for you sent a couple hours ago by email." I gave him a confused look. "Well someone wants you to sing With You, like you did the first night." Weird. I was gonna play that as my last song. "Hmmm...ok for good times sake." I agreed. Trey smiles mischievously. Something's up, but I'm not gonna question it. He walked out of the booth back to his spot and gave me the signal to show me it's time. "Hey everyone Lexxi's back! Hope you didn't miss me too much?! So I've gotten a request. Someone wants me to play and sing With You which coincidentally was the song I was going to play. Remember when I sang it the first night? Oh the memories! I'm just gonna say goodbye now since I don't think I'll have time after the song. Goodbye everyone thank you do much for taking the time to listen to the show. Bex and I greatly appreciate it. We love you! Ok here we go." Guitar in my hand,mic on, ready to be heard for the last time.