Chapter 10

***Zayn's POV***

*3 Days Later*

I can't believe I'm here! Just moments away from meeting the girl of my dreams. But I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like me? Oh who am I kidding I'm Zayn Malik! Girls love me right? But what if she doesn't care about that. She's different I can tell. "Ok lads! Welcome to St. Louis Missouri! Hometown of Lexxi." Liam announced as we stepped off the bus. A car was waiting for us to take us to the restaurant where we were meeting Bex and Lexxi."Race ya to the car Harry!" Louis  shouted as he sprinted towards the car. The rest of us followed and I squeezed in the back between Harry and Niall. "Zayn? Are you nervous?" Niall asked with a concerned look on his face."Um no why would you ask that?" I responded."Well you've gone a bit pale..."Niall knows me so well. He probably knows me the best out of all the boys. "Zayn you'll be fine! Let's listen to some music. Louis blast it!!!" Super Bass by Nikki Minaj blared from the car stereo. "THIS ONE'S FOR THE BOYS WITH THE BOOMIN SYSTEM TOP DOWN AC WITH THE COOLIN SYSTEM" Louis screamed the lyrics at the top of his lungs. "Harry control your boyfriend!" Niall said as he laughed at the weird faces Lou was making while rapping. Louis Tomlinson is a very special child. "BOY YOU GOT MY HEARTBEAT RUNNING AWAYYYYYYY" Louis was in full hyper mode. Nikki Minaj tends to do that to him."Louis! Calm down! We're here!" Liam said as he tried to calm Louis down. Oh crap we're here. My palms started to sweat and I pulled out my mirror to fix my hair. "Zayn you look fine. Stop stressing!" Liam said as he took grabbed my mirror. Oh no he did not!!! The boys jumped out of the car and ran into the resteraunt. "Well? Are you coming?" Harry asked winking at me. I took a deep breath and nodded. Well...here goes nothing!