Chapter 12

***Lexxi's POV***

Ok so I know what I said about blind dates but I wanna take that all back now! I actually had a great time with Zayn. I felt so happy around him. It feels like I've known him for ages. He's fun to talk to and there were never any awkward silences. After we ate he asked me if I wanted to walk with him back to the hotel. I said yes and we've been walking for a good twenty minutes. He has seriously everything I want in a guy but it all seems too good to be true....LEXI SNAP OUT OF IT!! What are you doing? You can't fall for Zayn! Haven't you learned by now?! Wait...why'd he stop walking? Oh we're here, I didn't even notice. "I had a really amazing time with you Lexxi," Zayn said semi-shyly. I forced a smile. He hugged me and wrapped his arms around me. LEXXI YOU NEED TO STOP THIS!! But....I don't want to. He looked into my eyes again his lips close to mine. Don't get me wrong I wanna kiss him more than anything right now...but I can't. Not after everything that happened with Luke Mason. His face popped into my head. The dark hair, his piercing hazel eyes, the mean fierce smile, his signature scent of Axe, all those little details. "You're staying with me." His voice echoed in my ears."Lexxxxi. My little Lexxi." I flashbacks to that night. Tears formed in my eyes. I can't get hurt again. I can't do this."I'm so sorry Zayn, I can't do this. I'm...I'm....so sorry." My voice was shaking and the tears started to fall as I broke out of his arms. I turned my back on him and ran without looking back.