Chapter 38

***Niall's POV***

"Interview starts in 5! Everyone ready?" Liam, as always was being the responsible one making sure we were all ready to go."Harry, has Zayn talked to you at all since your heart to heart?" I asked Hazza as we walked into the interview room. He shook his head no. Zayn hasn't talked to anyone since his little talk with Harry a couple nights ago. Everyone thinks he's either pissed,sad, or both. But Harry and I know that he's just in deep thought about how to get Lexxi back. I'm proud of him. And I'm proud of Harry too, for being able to talk some sense into him. I have a feeling Zayn's gonna take action any minute now. This live interview is the perfect chance. I say down at the end of the couch next to Zayn. I nudged him and he smiled and nodded at me. He knows I know something. Well this should be good. The interview started normally. We talked about X Factor, collaborations, same old same old. Then came the question."So tell mr, which ones are single?" Asked Brenda, the interviewer. "Well Louis and I have girlfriends." Liam stated. "And what about you boys?" She turned to Harry,Zayn and I. "Single." I stated. "Taken." Harry said proudly. He announced to us all last night that he was confirming his relationship with (tlwjt) so we weren't surprised."Really? What's her name?" Brenda interrogated. "Her name's Calista she's been a good friend of mine for a while." Harry said. "Well that's adorable! What about you Zayn?" Then, all eyes were on Zayn awaiting his answer. "Techincally i'm single but my heart is taken." Zayn said. Harry snickered and Louis tried his best to held back a laugh. "Hey I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true." Zayn explained. "Do you mean taken by the fans?" Liam asked trying to save Zayn from management trouble. He shook his head. "And may I ask who this lucky girl is?" Brenda inquired. Zayn took a deep breath, stared straight into the camera and without hesitation, said the name of the girl that changed his life."Alexis Clark."