Chapter 13

***Zayn's POV***

What just happened? One second we were about to kiss and the next she's running away! Did I do something wrong? Did I rush things? I don't know. But I do know that I let her slip away. I should've ran after her but instead I just stood there llfrozen. Everything was going perfectly until I screwed things up. I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall towards our room. I knocked and Niall opened the door with a smile."Zayn's back everyone!!! Was it perfect? Is she everything you thought she'd be? Did you kiss?" Niall chatted away but then he saw the sad look on my face. He stopped talking and his smile turned into a concerned frown."Zayn...what happened?" He asked. A tear rolled down my cheek. Oh crap am I crying?! Very manly. I quickly wiped it away as I followed Niall into the room. Liam was on his phone(most likely texting Danielle), Louis and Lexxi's friend Bex were taking pictures on Liam's laptop and Harry sat on the couch across from them(obviously jealous). Niall coughed and everyone turned to look at us."Zayn what's wrong?" Liam asked as he put his phone away.I glanced at Bex and her eyes went wide. I took a seat next to Harry and told them what happened. The boys looked so sad for me but Bex didn't seem as surprised, mostly annoyed. "Zayn I'm sorry, Lexxi's been through a lot and she's really hesitant." Bex apologized. "Wait like what?" Niall asked. "It's not really my business to tell I'm sorry.Maybe we shouldn't have rushed it.You can start slow? What are you boys doing tomorrow? We can show you around a little." Bex suggested."Sounds great babe! I get to see you again."Louis said as he smiled at her. He obviously has a thing for her. "Oh yay." Harry said sarcastically as Louis shot him a death stare. "Ok so tomorrow?" Bex giggled."I'll make sure Lex is there even if I have to drag her by her hair out of her room." "Thank God we have Bex to help us. We'd be so lost without her." Louis said. Bex blushed."LOUIS SHUT UP!!" Harry snapped."What? You think you're the only one in the band that can flirt?" Louis replied while winking at Bex. Harry got up and stormed out of the room. Hmmm... Must be on his man period. As Liam apologized to Bex for Harry's behavior I felt my phone vibrate.It was a twitter notification from Niall.

 @NiallOfficial: Tomorrow's a day for second chances. Good luck @zaynmalik ;)

I smiled at him and he gave me a thumbs up. I know I can't make Lexxi love me, but I can try.