Chapter 26

***Lexxi's POV***

"If you're a bird I'm a bird." I sobbed at the beauty of Noah and Allie's love. It was our last day in New York and we were having a simple movie night.Niall had told me that Zayn didn't really like The Notebook so we decided to make him love it.Everyone else watched the movie normally while me and Niall were emotional wrecks. This movie is just so beautiful. Ever since the day I first saw this movie I wanted a love like Noah and Allie's. And I guess now I've finally got one. I looked up at Zayn and smiled to myself."I still don't think it's that good."Zayn whispered to me with a smirk. I turned to Niall and we both shook our heads."Some people just don't get it." Niall said."Zayn, you know you love it! Noah and Allie are pretty much the cutest couple ever." I said."If she's a bird, he's a bird!! It doesn't get much cuter than that!" "Well Lexxi in that case, if you wanted to be a bird i'd be one too." Zayn said. "Close enough!" i laughed as i leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back."Oh wow. Ewww this is like watching my sister make out with my brother!" Niall quietly yelled at us. "Sorry Niall....wait don't watch us! Watch the movie!" I replied. Oh awkward...sex scene. Harry suddenly started to pay attention. The little pervert. Zayn,Niall and I just kind of awkwardly sat there while Harry looked on with pleasure."Oh wow Hazza." I said giving him a look."What? I'm just watching the movie." Harry said cheekily. He would be the pne enjoying this sex scene. Speaking of...I looked over to the couch were Louis,Bex and Liam were sitting. Poor Liam! Bex and Lou were in full on make out mode while Liam was sitting on the edge of the couch trying to get as far away as possible. I  grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at them."Rebecca Lynn Grayson! Louis William Tomlinson! Stop!!!! You're making poor Liam uncomfortable! Get a room." I yelled at them. "LEX! YOU JUST WASTED A HANDFUL OF POPCORN!" Now Niall was yelling at me. "Oh sure Lex we'll just sit here and stare at each other." Bex said sarcastically before completely ignoring everything I said. Ugh those two were perfect for each other. They're both wild,reckless, and drive everyone crazy. But good thing we have Liam to keep them in line or else we'd have a bunch of Mini Tommo's running around! They're crazy in love, it's really adorable and from what I see on tumblr and twitter all the fans seem to think so too. I wish they felt that way about Zayn and I. Pretty much all of his fans hate me because they think that by dating Zayn, i broke Niall's heart. Liam and Harry just told me to ignore the haters but it's hard to do when the first thing I see when I log onto my twitter are a bunch of tweets telling me to die. I'm not gonna lie it hurts. I wish I had fan accounts supporting us or at least get tweets saying anything other than I hate you. I really want the fans to like me but I just don't think they do. "You know i could totally pull off that small town American look right?" Zayn said.i giggled."Just keep telling yourself that!" I said and he kissed me again. Just then, Zayn's phone started to vibrate."Um....I'll be right back." He said nervously as he walked out of the room. Well that's not suspicious at all.I can tell something's not ok. Niall moved closer to me."Lex it's just a little problem with management. Nothing we can't handle. Don't worry about it." Whoa. It's like Niall can read my mind. He gave me a reassuring hug and put his arm around me. I know I should trust Zayn, but I think he's keeping stuff from me. I can't help but feel like something's just not right.