Chapter 20

***Lexxi's POV***

Go to the dance she said! It'll be fun she said! HAHAHAHA no. I'm surrounded by people that hate me...well except for Bex. All my classmates were singing along to a Rihanna track while I was sitting on the sidelines alone. Typical. I smoothed out my pale pink H&M dress and smoothed my now wavy hair. I don't think anyone's even noticed I'm hear. Which is probably a good thing. Bex broke away from her spot in the middle of a huge group to come sit by me."Lex please come dance with me! I hate seeing you just sitting there! Dancing will help you forget about him!" Zayn. Another reminder of how badly I screwed up my love life yet again. Bex pulled me on the dance floor, right away I can tell I don't belong here. I feel alone in a see of people. I really wish I fit in again like I did before everything happened. But I just don't anymore. "Bex I can't do this I gotta go." I turned to leave but then the music stopped playing and a familiar voice came on the mic."We're looking for Lexxi Clark? Is she here? Lexxi?" It was Louis. Which means Zayn must be here too. I tried to push my way past the crowd to get to the boys. "Is that One Direction" "I didn't even know Lexxi was here!" "Ew why's she here?" "Why do they want her?" I heard all the whispers as I tried to get through. I ignored all the voices except one."Well,well,well it's little Lexxi." I froze and turned to face my worst nightmare. Standing in front of me, was Luke Mason.