Chapter 19

***Niall's POV***

I burst into Zayn's room. "Zayn I know you're not speaking to me but just hear me out. You can blame me all you want but this is starting to affect Lexxi. All of this was a mistake and Lexxi thinks she ruined everything. You don't understand, she's fragile.Let's just say she's had her heart broken before, so that's why she's so hesitant. She loves you Zayn! Not me! You gotta believe me when I tell you we're friends an nothing more. Lexxi's not like other girls. It's gonna take some work but she's worth it. Lexxi wants to love you but you aren't making it easy by getting so jealous all the time. I hate seeing her depressed about something like this. You don't have to forgive me but please try and work this out. For Lexxi." I paused by rant to see his reaction. I could tell he absorbed every single word. That's the good thing about Zayn. He knows how to listen. Zayn stood up."I'm sorry Niall. I guess I was just so afraid of losing Lexxi and I thought you were trying to take her away.I believe you and now it's my turn to fix things. I'm gonna tell Lexxi how I feel about her." Zayn hugged me. "Where's Harry or Lou? I need one of them to give me a ride to Lexxi's house." We both walked into the main room where the rest of the lads were. Liam saw us walking together and smiled."Well I guess things are all fixed?" "Almost," Zayn replied."Harry can you drive me to Lexxi's?" "She won't be there. Bex just texted me saying that they're going to a dance." Louis answered. I turned to the boys."Well lads, I guess we're going dancing tonight."