Chapter 17

**Zayn's POV**

"Kiss cam time!" Bex announced. We all directed our attention to the big screen. Too bad Lexxi isn't here. Maybe we'd be on the Kiss Cam. The crowd awww'd at couple after couple kissing. I pulled out my phone to tweet when Harry nudged me."Zayn that's Lexxi and Liam!" Harry stood up and took his hat off for a better look. Lexxi looked lost like a deer in headlights and Liam looked nervous. At this point the whole stadium was chanting for them to kiss. I know Liam won't do it though.Suddenly Niall came on the screen and kissed Lexxi instead! We all watched surprised but no one seemed as surpriswd NIALL?! He then put his arm around her and smiled.The crowd erupted in cheers.I feel like Niall just ripped out my heart.How could he do this to me? Just the thought of him kissing her is too much.I thought I could trust him. I looked around at the rest of the group. We were the only ones still standing. Louis had a da fuq(?) look on his face and Bex and Harry's mouths were slightly open in shock. We all remained standing in shock for a good 10 minutes. Just then Liall (see what I did there?Lie-all, makes sense right?) and a Liam returned. Well what do you know Liall were holding hands yet again! Cute. We all just stared at them. Lexxi was the first to break the awkwardly painful silence."Um we got chased by fans on the way back. Bex here's your cotton candy." She said as she handed Bex the pink dessert. We all sat back down."So what's the score again?" Niall asked as he sat down next to me attempting to stop the growing tension."Um i don't quite know but there are 4 innings left." Louis said. 4 innings? Well this is going to be a long game.