Chapter 14

***Lexxi's POV***

*3 Months Later*

Can love you more than this 

The familiar voice of my boy Liam Payne sung the last line of the song and I smiled to myself. I missed the boys. It had been 3 months since we became friends and they already feel like brothers to me. After spending a full week together I really bonded with all of them. Especially Niall, there's just something about him that makes me feel comfortable to be myself around him. I can trust him and he's so easy to talk to. Bex also did some "special bonding" with Lou. It's obvious they're crazy about each other, but due to their tour they decided not to date. But they Skype, tweet and text practically nonstop. Speaking of tweets I just got a twitter notification from Harry?

 @Harry_Styles: Hey @Lexxxxi I see you! twitpic.com/342

Da Fuq? It was a picture of me just a few minutes ago singing along to More Than This. How did he...? Oh wow Harry you're a weird child. "And that was More Than This by our good friends One Direction." Bex spoke into the mic. "That song never gets old! What do you think Lex?" "It's amazing. Especially that one part by that guy...what's his name? LEWIS?" I winked at Bex and she turned bright red. "Um...let's take one last call for tonight. Shall we?" Bex suggested trying to change the subject. Trey connected us to a caller and I cleared my throat."Hello caller!" "OMG YOU JUST PLAYED ONE DIRRRRECTION!!!! I LOVE THEM LIKE SOOOOOO MUCH !!" the caller squealed. "Who's like you're favorite?!" they asked. "Well Ms Rebecca here loves LEWIS." I said teasingly."And Lexxi has a shrine to Niall in her closet!" Bex replied. "OMG LEWIS IS SOOO HAWT!!! He's totes like my favorite! But Harry's curls are so seductive!" I glanced at Bex. This voice sounds familiar....it can't be! Bex caught on and we both smiled widely. "Well it was fun talking to you! But sadly we have to leave. Goodnight Louis!" Bex said."Bye babe! Oh wait...I mean ONG TTYL!!" Louis laughed S he hung up. "And we're done." Trey said as Bex and I dashed out of the studio to the parking lot. Surprisingly...it was empty. Bex looked at me in confusion. We were 99% sure the boys were here. Suddenly 4 Brits and 1 Irish boy attacked us with hugs from behind. "AHHHH!" we screamed with surprise."We thought you were rapists!" Bex exclaimed."Nope! Well Harry is." Louis said as Harry gave us his creepiest rapist smile. We all laughed and group hugged. Harry's curls brushed my face as he pulled me in and kissed me on the cheek. "We missed you Lexxi!" said Lism as he hugged me."There's my little Lexxi!" Louis said as he gave me a massive attack hug. After he released me I rushed over to Niall. "NIALLER!!!! I missed you buddy!!!" I jumped into his arms and he gave me a famous Horan Hug. Then Zayn came up behind us and coughed and Niall put me down. "Hey Zayn," I smiled and hugged him. Things have been a tad weird with us ever since I ruined our blind date. I wanna ask for another chance because I really like him but I don't think he likes me that way. "What are you guys doing here?! We missed you so much!" Bex was ecstatic. "We wanted to visit our Missouri girls," Liam said. "I think we should all catch up and get some tacos(tac o's )" said Louis as he put his arm around Bex. "Isn't it a little late?" Bex asked. "NEVER TOO LATE FOR TACOS!!" Louis shouted as he pulled her toward their car. "NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!" Me and Niall screamed at the same time. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand as we walked towards the car. "I have so much to tell you Nialler." I whispered in his ear as we piled into the car. Tacos with the boys at 2am, what could be better?