Chapter 24

***Bex's POV***

 We're like na na na 

Lights flashed and thousands of girls screamed at the top of their lungs as the boys ran onstage(or in Harry's case, spun). It was crazy seeing them again in person. Even though we all Skyped and texted practically nonstop it wasn't the same. So in honor of school getting out, Lexxi and I decided to come out here to New York. Paul set us up with tickets and VIP passes so we could surprise the boys at their concert.WE MAKE UP AND WE BREAK UP ALL THE TIMEEEE!! Beside me, Lexxi screamed the lyrics like a true fangirl. She looked adorable in her Louis inspired outfit which consisted of red skinny jeans,Toms and a stripped top. I was dressed as Niall for the night in a red polo,khaki shorts and my brother's supras. My long waves were pulled into a high ponytail and Lex was rocking the fishtail sidebraid. NA NA NA!!! The crowd surrounding us sung along so loudly I felt like my eardrums were about to explode.The boys walked across the stage to our side and the girls in our section exploded in deafening screams. I saw Louis and felt butterflies in my stomach. I still really liked him and I've been nervous about seeing him again. I have no idea how things are gonna be between us. Then we made eye contact. His blue eyes widened in surprise and a smile spread across his face as he walked over to Zayn. He whispered something to him and pointed in our direction. The moment Zayn saw Lexxi his eyes lit up with happiness. Awww now that's love! He really is crazy about her. Liam told me he talks about her all the time."Hello New York! How's everyone doing tonight?" Liam spoke into his mic."Well tonight we have some very special friends here with us. Everyone say hi to our friends Rebecca Grayson and Alexis Clark!" Louis said pointing to us. Everyone searched for us and we just stood there smiling and waving like idiots."This next song goes out to someone special. You know who you are." Zayn said as hr winked at Lex. Awww! Too adorable! The boys started to sing Stand Up and during Zayn's solo he walked over to us, took Lexxi's hand and sung straight to her. Wow. If that's not love then I don't know what is.