Chapter 15

***Zayn's POV***

I can't believe it. It's been 3 months since Lexxi and I last saw each other and it looked like she didn't miss me at all! But apparently she missed Niall. I saw the way her eyes lit up when she saw him. I saw her jump into his arms, hold his hand and whisper something to him. That should've been me. I should be the one she's after not Niall! Don't get me wrong Niall's like my brother but he knows how I feel about Lexxi. Him flirting with Lex is like me stealing his food. You just don't do stuff like that. But I guess rules like that don't apply to him. At the taco place they were flirting nonstop and it killed me to watch. Now I know how Harry feels watching Louis and Bex. Speaking of Harry..his obnoxious snoring was part of the reason I'm awake early. Maybe I can go back to sleep. I closed my eyes but moments later someone whacked me with a pillow. I quickly woke up and saw Bex sitting on my bed with pillows in her hands."Good morning princess! We have a fun day ahead of us!" Bex laughed as she hit me once more with a pillow. I looked over to Harry's bed and saw Lexxi jumping on it."WAKE UP!!!! WE'RE TAKING YOU OUT!" Lexxi shouted trying to wake up Harry. "Nooooo," Harry protested sleepily."C'mon Hazza! I'll be your best friend?" Lexxi offered. Harry just buried his face in his pillows. "I'll straighten your hair!" Lexxi threatened. All of a sudden Harry was wide awake abs jumped out of his bed."I'M UP!" "AHHHHH!!!" The girls screamed and ran out of the room. Oh yeah I forgot Harry sleeps naked. "What'd I do?" Harry wondered. I laughed."Harry get some pants on! We're going out." I told him. Let's see what the Missouri girls have planned for us today.