Chapter 36.

Well I'm posting the whole story now! It's been done for about a week I just didn't have time to post on here. Enjoy! xx 

***Niall's POV***

"I still can't believe you let Cammi give you a ride!" Lexi exclaimed for the millionth time tonight."Well I did and it wasn't as bad as you make it sound." I replied."Well it's still pretty bad." Lexi said as she grabbed another dumpling with her chopsticks. "It wasn't bad at all! Cammi's pretty fit." I said. Lexxi dropped her dumpling on the couch. "YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT." She said in mock horror. "What? Is there like a no dating sibling rule or something?" I asked. "Well before Cammi became my stepsister I used to know her from school. She was too grades ahead of me but was known throughout the whole school. She was the girl that had everything. She was popular and gorgeous but a total bitch. She didn't know I existed until our parents got married and even after that she wanted nothing to do with me. And now that I have you and the boys she all of a sudden loves her stepsister? Ugh she's annoying. Please don't fall for her I guarantee she'll break your heart if you do.Just promise you won't date her?" Ugh Cammi's so fit though! "Fine." I agreed. Lex smiled "Good! Cus you're out of her league anyway." "Whatever Lex!" I said as I threw a fortune cookie at her. Wow this night has been fun. Lexxi's got her usual spark back. The spark Zayn fell in love with. "You know what? I think we should make Lexxi-Niall Chinese night an annual thing. Every month we'll get Chinese takeout and hang out like normal people." I suggested. "Normal? We're not normal! But I still love the idea. Liall Chinese nights until we die!" Lexxi said. "Yeah buddy!! Forever! You, me and Chinese." I agreed. "Promise?" Lex held out her pinky. "Pinky promise? What are you five? Just kidding! I still do that too. Yes I promise." I wrapped my pinky around hers. She smiled that beautiful smile that could light up the world. I haven't seen that in a while, I missed that smile."Ok so fortune cookie time?" Lexxi suggested as she pulled her hair into a messy bin. I nodded and cracked open the cookie. I pulled out the tiny slip of paper and read my fortune out loud. "Have hope and destiney will lead you to love. I hope this means destiny will be leading me to Cammi!" I said to get on Lexxi's nerves. She calmly walked over to me, took the fortune, and tore it in half. "No Cammi for you! If you dare I'll chop off your Irish dick." She stated. I started to protest but stopped when I saw she meant it. "Ok now it's my turn!"Lexxi picked up her cookie and yanked the paper out quickly. "What you seek will come back, but first you must learn to let go." She read, her voice trailing off towards the end. And just like that, the spark was gone."Zayn..." she said quietly. Her whole mood shifted. "Lex...you ok?" I asked. "I'm fine." she said barely audible. "Lexxi, I know you're not." I said as I crossed over to her couch where she was sitting. She looked so broken, so hurt. It was hard to believe just moments ago she was laughing and smiling. I can't take seeing her like this."Lex, there's something you should kno-" 

Hey I heard you were a wild one.

I was cut off by the sound of Wild Ones blasting from my phone. Uh oh...emergency text from Paul. 

Paul:Get outside there's a car. Leave now.

Well I'm in deep shit. I told Lex I had to leave and that'd I talk to her soon. I kissed her on the cheek and rushed out the door. I feel horrible for leaving my Lexxi that way. But I'll make it up to her. I have a plan.