Chapter 37

***Zayn's POV***

"Niall what were you thinking?!" I watches Liam yell at Niall on the phone. "Did you really think going to see her was a good idea?!" Louis joined in. "You're just making it worse for her!" "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I GENUINELY CARE ABOUT HER! I HAD TO BE THERE FOR HER BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WAS! You don't understand what it's like to be alone." I could hear Niall yelling back."Oh great! He hung up!" Louis said. Liam and Louis started to discuss the situation but I've had enough of this. I went into Harry's room to talk to him. He was Skyping with someone."Harry?" He looked up from his laptop, startled. "Oh Zayn! Um hi." He turned his attention toward the laptop."Look babe I gotta go. I love you!" I figured it was his mum but then I glanced on the screen and it was a girl! A pretty blonde girl! That he had just said I love you to! "Harry!!! What's going on here?!" I asked as he closed his laptop."Well, I have a girlfriend." "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" I'm surprised Harry's kept this secret from me. "Her name's Calista I haven't been dating her for long, but I really care about her." "Does management know?" "Yes, they want it secret though." Great. Another relationship controlled by our good friends at management."Zayn, I don't want to hide anymore. I want everyone to know Calista is mine." Harry said. "Well, if you really care about her then nothing should be able to keep you apart, not even management. Fight to keep her. Just don't give up." Like I did. This is too familiar. Oh wow I've screwed up. I shouldn't have given up so easily with Lexxi! "Zayn, maybe you should take your own advice. I know you still love Lexxi. No matter how much you deny it to the press and the boys. I can tell you won't be able to stop loving her that easily." Harry knows me so well. I've made a huge mistake. "I know, I know." I replied. "Then prove it to her. I know all of this but she doesn't. You gotta do something." Haz is right. I broke her heart when I promised I wouldn't. I need to fight for her. She's worth it. And if she hates me, fine. I just need her to know how I feel about her. I need Lexxi in my life. I can't let management control me. I need to show them they don't own me. If I'm gonna be in this band I wanna still be me. And Lexxi makes me who I am. Not even management will be able to keep us apart.