Chapter 16

**Niall's POV**

"GO!GO!GO!" Everyone was out of their seats cheering for the team. Lexxi and Bex were practically jumping out of the stands and Louis held his foam finger high. Woo-Hoo home run!!!!! The crowd went wild. These American baseball games were so fun! We were having an amazing time and the food was fantastic. The excitement died down a tad and we all sat back down."Instagram moment!" Harry said as he pulled out his phone to take a pic of us overlooking the field."I think I'll caption it...baseballstagram." Oh Hazza."Hey Lex what happened to the cotton candy I asked you to hold for me when I went to the bathroom?" Bex asked her suspiciously."Um....sorry I just really love cotton candy." Lexxi replied with a smirk."Buy me a new one!" Bex demanded. Lexxi said ok and got up to go to the snack area."Anyone wanna come with?" She asked."I will! I want some cotton candy!" I volunteered. "I'll go too Liam said as he walked towards us. We went towards the nearest place selling cotton candy and stood in line."Hey is that the Kiss Cam?" Liam pointed out on the big screen.We turned and watched as couples young and old kissed."Awww Kiss Cam is so adorab-WAIT?! IS THAT A CAMARA HEADED OUR WAY?!" Lexxi freaked out. Moments later Lexxi and Liam were on the big screen."KISS! KISS! KISS!" The crowd was chanting. Lexxi looked pale and a nervous look was on Liam's face. He can't kiss her! He has Danielle! They both look so uncomfortable, but the crowd was waiting. I need to help them! I leaned over and kissed Lexxi do Liam wouldn't have to. Lexxi was very surprised but the crowd went insane. The camera lingered and I put my arm around Lexxi and she awkwardly waved. Liam just kinda backed away to go get our food. The second the cameraman left Lexxi had a panic attack."Ugh this would happen to me!!! I'm so sorry guys! Wow that was weird." She seemed a bit shaken."OH MY GOSH NIALL WHAT'S ZAYN GONNA THINK? He's gonna hate me even more!" "Lex it's ok it was just the Kiss Cam, he won't hate you I promise." I said attempting to calm her down. Then Liam came back with our cotton candy surrounded my fans.Oh crap. Not another mob!"Run for it!!!" Lexxi said as she grabbed ourhands and we tried our best to run away from the crowd.