Chapter 40

***Lexxi's POV***

"A!!! GET DOWN HERE!!! YOUR CUTE IRISH BOYFRIEND IS ON!!!" Cammi yelled for me. "What?" I ran downstairs. "See it's your Irish guy!" Cammi said pointing to the tv. Sure enough it was an 'exclusive' with One Direction. "Really Cammi? He's not my boyfriend." I had really wasted a trip from my room all the way downstairs. "Well I thought he was. Anyways you kinda needed to get out of your room. It's unhealthy how long you've been in there." Cammi said. Ugh she's annoying. She doesn't get that my room is the only place I can get some peace and escape. Yesterday I tried going to Target and One Direction was everywhere. On magazine covers, on posters, playing on the radio, on girl's shirts, it's like there's no escape. Not to mention the many One Direction fans that came up to me asking about Zayn and telling me they hate me. One girl came up to me in the tampon isle and asked how Zayn found me attractive. Lovely. If Niall were here he'd tell me to ignore them. Niall. I need to talk to my little leprechaun. When we hung out a couple nights ago he made me feel like myself again. Maybe Cammi's right. Maybe I should get out of my room. I'll have to face the world at some point. And Niall's proof that not everything in my life is wrong. Maybe tonight I'll do the radio show. By myself. One last time before Kat comes back. Oh crap! I better get on my way it starts soon! "Ohhhh! A they're talking about girlfriends now!" Cammi pointed out excited. I turned my attention to the screen and I saw the interviewer ask Zayn if he had a girlfriend. I don't need to see any more of this. I turned off the tv before Cammi could hear his answer. "A?! What the hell?!" Cammi asked. "Don't watch this crap, trust me. And tell Addy I'm going to my radio show k?" And with that I grabbed my keys,phone, a jacket and headed out the door.