Chapter ~8~

Justin's pov:

I open my locker and take the books I need out. I'm in a good mood today. I didn't see my dad this morning, that's probably why I'm kinda happy today.

I shut my locker and say hi to Madison and James before heading to my first period class.

~Lunch~

Wow it's already lunch time. This day is going by really fast. That's good. I just don't know why Raegan hasn't said anything to me today

I leave my class and head to lunch. I got the sudden urge to use the bathroom so I did. When I'm done I walk out and head to lunch. Before I turn the corner to another hallway, I hear Raegan's voice. And another boys voice. I back up and listen to what they are saying

"So how's it going? You got him right where you want him?" A boy asks. Who?

"Definitly. It's been really easy so far." Raegan says. Are they talking about me?

"Man who knew the tranny would actually think you cared about him. I kinda feel bad in a way."

"Me too." Raegan laughs. They are definitly talking to me.

"It's going to be really funny when you just stop talking to him and he feels worthless again. Poor little girl." The boy says.

"Its alright. I'll keep it going for a little while longer, it's honestly fun. The kid really thinks that I'm his friend." Raegan finishes. I peek my head out to see the boy walking away and Raegan leans against the lockers.

"Raegan?" I say, my eyes getting watery. He looks at me, shocked.

"Justin."

"You've been pretending this whole time. You never really cared about me! Did you? This was all a game for you?" I raise my voice at him.

"No Justin listen I-"

"No I'm not going to listen. Ya know I actually thought maybe, just maybe the famous Raegan Beast actually cared about me. But nope, I was damn wrong. The famous Raegan Beast is still the same Raegan I've known since freshman year. The fuckboy who doesn't give a shit about anyone else but himself." I tell starting to cry now. He says quiet for a second.

"Please Justin. It's not what is seems." He says starting to walk towards me. I back away.

"Oh really. I find that hard to believe. Just stay out of my life and don't talk to me ever again. Not that you care." I say and walk the opposite way of him. I go all around the school and get into the lunch room a different way.

I go and sit down with Madison and James. I put my head on the table and cry silently to myself.

"What's wrong Justin?" James asks me.

"H-he was lying to me this whole time. He never cared about me. It was all because of his stupid friends." I say looking up at them wipping my tears.

"Seriously?" Madison asks looking pissed.

"Yes." I say putting my head back down.

"I want to go home." I say looking up. I see Madison is gone.

"Where'd she go?" I ask James.

"I'm guessing to talk to Raegan. She's pissed." He says.

"Oh shit." I say getting up and running out of the lunch room. I run around the school and find Madison all in Raegan's face. I run over to them and before I get to them, Madison slaps Raegan across the face.

"Stop stop." I say pushing her away.

"You think you can just play with his feelings like that? You're so selfish." Madison says to him.

"Nick, stop." I say. She knows sometimes when I say her middle name, I get serious. She looks down at me and moves back. I turn to Raegan and he's standing there with his cheek all red.

"I promise it's not like that Jay. Let me explain." He says. I shake my head.

"No, I heard what I heard. Stop lying." I say turning around.

"Justin, look at me." He says. I turn around again and look straight at him.

"I'm not lying." He says very slowly.

"Bullshit! You are agreeing and going along with it when your friend was talking about it. I would believe you if you were against him. But you weren't. I'm not a toy Raegan." I say and turn to Madison, grabbing her hand. I walk with her to my locker and lean on it, sliding down.

"Justin don't be sad." She saying sitting in front of me

"Too late." I sighed.

"You know you shouldn't have fallen for him. But you did."

"I-i didn't know what to do Mads. He was acting so nice around me. Me already liking him didn't help."

"I understand. But, he's not the only one." She says scooting closer to me and hugging me. I get on her lap we sit in each other's arms.

"I know, but I don't like anyone else like I like him." I say into her shoulder. She doesn't say anything. I'm glad she doesn't.

"I love you Justin. You'll be okay." She says.

"I love you too Mads."

"Heyyy guys!" I look up and see James walking toward us.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Yea I'm okay." I smile at him.

"Good." He says. We all get up off the floor and head to our next class.

I can't believe I made myself fall for him. I knew his reputation, but I wanted to put it aside. I really did. He was acting so sweet, I thought maybe he cared. But, He doesn't. His reputation still lives.

Little bit of a short chapter but I've had a lot of basketball lately so it's hard to update a lot. Here ya go though 😁 hope you enjoyed 😘😘