Chapter ~15~

Justin's pov:

*Knock knock*

"Come in." I say and sit up from my bed. The door opens and my dad comes in.

"Dinners ready." He says and walks right out. He didn't look happy. I get off from my bed and go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mom and dad sitting at the table. It's silent. I slowly go and sit down where my plate of food it. My mom has her head down, not eating. She doesn't even have food in front of her.

"Mom?" I ask filling my mouth with food. She looks at me, her head still down but her eyes on me.

"Why are you not hungry? Are you alright?" I ask.

"Leave her alone Justin." My dad says sounding angry. I look at him and back at my mom. She's looking down again.

"What happened?" I asked. My dad just looks at my mom and stares at her.

"I said leave it alone!" He says more slowly like he's dead serious.

"No." I say and get up from the table. I walk beside where my mom is lift her head up.

"Mom what the fuck?" I ask loudly. Her cheek is practically purple with a red outline.

"What did you do?" I yell looking at my dad.

"That is non of your business." He yells at me. I go in the freezer and get a ice pack. I give it to my mom and she presses it against her cheek. I help her up and tell her to go to in the sitting room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yell at my dad.

"She was arguing with me." He says.

"That doesn't mean you can hit her. You can get arrested for that." I say.

"No one is going to find out."

"I can call the police on you! That's abuse dad."

"I don't care. Tell her to stop being a bitch." He says loudly. I don't say anything and just look at him with tears in my eyes.

"What happened to you?" I whisper but loud enough so he can hear. He doesn't say anything.

"You used to be such a sweet person dad. You cared about mom and me. Now you don't. So, if you don't want to he here, don't. Because you're not doing any good for us." I explain. I walk out of the kitchen and into the sitting room where my mom is. She put the ice pack on the coffee table and her cheek looked a little better.

"Mom I'm so sorry." I say hugging her. She hugs back ad her breathing is shaky. We both look up at the sound of the door slamming shut. He left. Oh well better for us.

"I'm sorry Justin." She says. I pull away and look at her.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay." I smile at her. She nods.

"I'll be up in my room. Get some sleep. Love you mom." I say waking towards the stairs.

"I love you too sweety." She smiles at me.

Raegan's pov:

"Thank God you are here." I say letting Madison in my house.

"Yea." She laughs. I bring her up to my room and we sit at the desk in my room.

"So, anything?" I ask.

"Well first, you have to tell your family." She says.

"What? My dad will kill me-"

"Raegan. Do you want Justin?"

"Yes. So bad."

"Then you will go right downstairs and tell everyone you are bi. And you like a boy." She crosses her arms. Fuck, she's right.

"O-ok. Ok let's go." I say unsure. She grabs my hand and we go back downstairs. My mom, dad, and little sister are eating at the table.

"Oh hey sweety. We were just going to call you down to eat." She smiles.

"I'm not hungry. But I have to tell you guys something." I say.

"Wait. Who's that?" My dad asks.

"A friend."

"A girlfriend?" He asks. I look at her.

"No." We both say at the same time. She laughs a little and I stand tbere awkwardly. They are all looking at me.

"Go." She pushes me towards the table more.

"Fine." I whisper.

"I'm bisexual." I say straight toward. I hold my breathe waiting for their respond.

"Really? So you like boys too Raegan?" My mom asks.

"Yes." I nod.

"Are you telling us this because you like a boy now?" She asks. Ugh.

"Uh yes." I nod again. She smiles.

"I'm so happy for you Raegan. Thank you for telling us." She says. I look at my dad.

"I want you to be happy Raegan. I'm sorry about the other night when- wait, do you like that boy who was here for dinner that night?" He totally changes his sentence.

"Yeees." I say very anxious. They laugh at me.

"He was adorable." My mom points out.

"Yea. He is." I feel myself blush.

"I'm happy for you Raegan." My dad says.

"Thank you guys so much." I say and hug them both.

"We are just glad you told us." My mom says to me. I nod.

"I'll be upstairs with Madison." I say taking her back up to my room. I fall on my bed and cover my face.

"Oh my god what's happening to me?" I ask laughing.

"He's driving you crazy!" She squels.

"Nooo." I whine.

"Yes! Think about it, whenever you think of him you blush or laugh."

"Do not." I say.

"Do to!" She yells.

I hug her quick.

"Thank you." I tell her.

"That's only the beginning."

"Oh, right." I back away from the hug. She nods.

"So, want to hear my ideas?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say sitting down.

Madison went home. I like her ideas but I'm still so terrified to come out to the school. No one's going to like me anymore. But I like Justin so much it's not even funny. He changed me.

My phone dings from inside my pocket. I pull it out and smile.

Justin💋: Goodnight Rae. I'm bored so just thought I'd day goodnight. Meet me at my locker tomorrow morning.

Me: Ok I will. Goodnight Justin💋

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment and vote and ya 😂💋