Chapter ~11~

Justin's pov:

I go out to my car and take my phone out.

Me: I'm going to friends house right now. Not sure when I'l be home.

I text that to my mom. I put my phone on the passenger seat and start driving to Raegan's house. I'm still in shock a little about what happened today. Does he like me? Does anyone know? I don't know.

Mom: Ok. Come home whenever.

I get to his house and get out. His front door is open and it's just the screen door. I go up the fee steps and knock on the glass. He comes into view, walking down the stairs. He opens the screen door and I walk in.

"Hey." I say. He smiles.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. My mom said I can stay for as long as I want. As long as you don't care."

"No I don't care. You can stay for dinner if you want."

"Ok. Yea." I say. He nudges his head up the stairs. We go upstairs and into his room. It's messy. Tipical teenage boys room, not surprised.

"So." He says sitting on his bed. He pats his bed so I go and sit next to him.

"About today..." He laughs a little awkwardly

"Yea. Um, I thought you were straight." I say looking at him, smirking.

"Haha funny. I thought I was too."

"But your not obviously."

"Yea, how'd you know?" He laughs a little. He wraps his arm around my waist from behind. I get goosebumps again but I'm a good way.

"So do you like me?" I ask.

"Do you like me?" He asks.

"I asked first. I need to know your answer before I tell you mine."

"Fine. Yes, I do." He says.

"Since when?"

"When you told me about what your dad said. And I hugged you. It just felt right. And I think your really attractive." He says and plays with my hair.

"Thanks." I raise an eyebrow smiling. Trying to ignore the fact that I'm blushing. Raegan Beast likes me.

"So do you like me?"

"I've liked you since freshman year Rae."

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

"Wow. Sorry for making you wait."

"No worries." I laugh. He looks at me like he wants to say something. But he doesn't.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to tell you something. But I'm scared."

"Why are you scared?"

"Because it's something no one knows at school. Not even my friends. They don't even know I'm bi."

"And you want to tell me?" I ask.

"Yea. Kinda."

"If You don't want to you don't have to."

"No, I-i will." He says getting off the bed. He seems nervous. He goes in a drawer under his tv and pulls out a few clothes. Then I see him pull out something else. He stands up and looks at me. Then he looks back at what's in his hands.

"I got surgery a year ago. But this is my old...binder." He says. He comes closer to me and I just stare at him with shock.

"You're...you're...?" I can't even talk.