Chapter ~23~

Justin's pov:

Big teddy bear - check
A beautiful red rose - check
McDonalds - check

I drive back to the hospital. It's 5 o'clock at the moment and my mom is fine with me going back to see him. I get to it and get out of the car. I open the back seat door and get out the plastic bag with the McDonald's in it and the rose. The big bear obviously won't fit in a little plastic bag. It's literally only a little smaller than me.

I walk into the building and the lady at the front desk smiles at me.

"Aww Justin he's going to love that."

"Yea I hope so." I smile back at her. I walk to the elevator and go up. As I walk down the hallway to his room, people walk by me smiling. That's cute.

I walk into his room with the big bear in clear sight. I hide the plastic bag behind me.

"Babyyy!" I smile walking in. I know we aren't technically dating yet but I like calling him baby or babe.

"Justin that bear is so big." He giggles. Ahh he's so cute. I walk over to the bed and place the bear on his bed. He places it to the side of him, basically in the back of him so he's leaning on it. It's like a pillow but he can also cuddle it.

"That's not all." I pull the bag out from behind me. I place it on the chair and take out the rose first. I hand it to him and he takes it, smelling it.

"Justin oh my god." He whines pouting.

"Wait!" Finally I take out the bag of McDonald's and his face light up. I hand that to him and he places it next to him.

"Thank you baby boy." He opens his arms a little. I hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Just showing you that I love you."

"I love you more."

"No you don't."

"Yes I-"

"Shh." I shush him and kiss him before he can say anything else. He runs his fingers through my hair.

"You didn't have to get me all of this." He whines.

"Too bad you already got it." I sit on the chair next to the bed. He digs into the McDonald's bag and started eating.

"Ohhh my god." He moans. I laugh. "This is so good." He mummbles with food in his mouth.

"I understand." I laugh more at him. He keeps eating. My phone dings.

Mom: Please be home soon. You need to shower and do homework. It's a school night.

As you can tell, my mom still tells me to he hone early even though I'm in 11th grade. Oh well.

Me: Ok I will.

"Who's that?" Rae asks.

"My mom. She wants me home soon."

"Ugh! I don't want to be alone."

"I know I'm sorry." I kiss him quick.

A few minutes later, he finishes his food. I should be heading home soon.

"When can you come back to school Rae?" I ask.

"Well, I can leave here tomorrow night but I'm not sure when I can actually go back to school."

"Oh, alright." I nod.

"I should get home. Text me later?" I ask.

"Of course." He smiles.

"When you cuddle with the bear tonight, just think of it as me." I giggle.

"I will." He says digging his head into it. He looks so comfy with it I love it.

"I'll visit tomorrow after school."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too." My cheeks get pink. I walk to the door and turn around. He has his eyes closed, his head still on the bear. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I walk out of the room with a big smile on my face.

~Back home~

"Mom. I'm home!" I yell walking into the house.

"Hey honey." She says from the couch.

"I'm going to shower and head to bed. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok. Goodnight."

"Night mom."

I go up to my room and relax for a little. Then I jump in the shower and let the warm water hit my body, relaxing my muscles. It was so nice but eventually I had to get out. I went back in my room and changed into something very comfortable. I lay on my bed and dred going to school. Raegan's not there and I'm going to feel wierd. At least I'll have my best friends. I should text him.

Me: I wish you were here to cuddle me 😩

Raegan: I wish I was there too. I'm cuddling the bear 😂

Me: You probably look funny.

Raegan: The nurse came in and laughed at me 😂

Me: Aww 😂 Well I'm going to bed.

Raegan: Ok. Sleep good and text me in the morning. I love uuuu❤

Me: I love you tooo😘 gn

I shut my phone off with a smile on my face. I still can't process how this all happened. I said to myself i'd never get involved with him. I'd never fall for him. I'd never love him. But look what happened. I love him so much and he loves me. I can't think of anyone else I want to be with right now. It's hard to explain, but I do want to spend time with him. A lot of time.

This was a shortish chapter because I had no idea what I was writing towards the end 😂 oh well, hope you enjoyed 💙