Chapter ~26~

Justin's pov: (Friday morning.)

I asked my mom if I can skip school today becuase Raegan is coming out of the hospital and I want to stay with him today. I don't know what to say to him or what he is going to say to me when I get there. My mom went to work and I'm on my way to the hospital now. Rae texted me last night but I just ignored him. I was in a bad mood because of what happened. But I'm better now.

I actually texted Raegan's mom before I left the house to tell her I'm picking him up. She told me he thought I wasn't going to because of what happened. But I will and I told her. She's fine with it.

I reach the hospital and walk inside geeting the lady at the desk.

"Goodmorning Justin. Are you bringing Raegan home?"

"Yes. I talked to his mom and she's fine with me taking him."

"Alright. You can go up." She smiles at me. I nod thanking her and going to the elevator.

I get in and go up to his floor. I walk through the halls to his room. The door is open to his room. I look in and see him sitting on his bed with legs hanging off the side. The wrap on his foot. He's looking playing with his fingers.

"Rae?" His head shoots up and he looks at me. A little smile comes on his face.

"You're here?" He asks more like a question than a statement. I nod walking into the room.

"Yeah, I'm going to take you home and stay with you for the day." I smile at him. I sit next to him on the bed and look over at him.

"You skipped school for me?" He asks.

"Course." I hug his side. He wraps his arms around me and I can tell he's smiling.

"I'm sorry I left yestarday." I tell him still hugging him from the side.

"No, I'm sorry I did that stupid prank on you." He says. I pull away from him and pull the back of his neck towards me so our lips attatch. He pulls me on top of his lap and leaves his hands on his hips. I smile pulling away after a minute and put my head on shoulder.

"I'm just so glad you're okay." I say. I lift my head up and look at him.

"I'm fine babe." He pecks my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Let's get out of here."

~At Raegan's house~

I help him out of the car and with his crutches. He takes his time walking to the porch and goes up the stairs carefully. I hold the front door open and we make our way inside. We go over to the couch and he sits down on the end, putting the crutches beside him.

"Hungry?" I ask.

"A little." He nods.

"I'll go get you something from the kitchen. What do you want?"

"Surprise me."

"Ok." I smile getting off the couch. I walk to the kitchen opening the refrigerator. Nothing. I open the Freezer next and see something he'd  like. A frozen pizza. Funny enough, he does really like frozen pizza's. Wierdo. I pull it out and put it in the microwave. A good 2 minutes in the microwave I take it out and put it on a plate. I grab a water from the refrigerator and bring him his food. His face light up.

"Ah my favorite." He smiles. I start laughing at him as he looks at me weird.

"It's just funny how much you love frozen pizza." I laugh. He pouts.

"Oh, I see." He crosses his arms and turns this head away like he's mad.

"Stoooop." I whine. He looks at me and picks up a piece of the pizza.

"Then don't disrespect my pizza." He states taking a bite.

"Yes sir." I giggle. I get closer to him and kiss his cheek.

"You're cute." He tells me.

"Thanks. So are you." I lean against him resting my head on his arm.

A little while of watching tv and him finishing his pizza, his phone rings. I sit up on the couch and watch as he answers it.

"Hello?" He asks. I can't hear what the person is saying but Rae smiles.

"Yea absolutely. Can I bring someone?" He ask.

"Ok perfect. Alright see you later." And he hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"A friend of mine throwing a party tonight. Want to go?"

"Um...I'm not sure Rae I'm not a party person."

"I understand but come on. It'll be fun and you never know know what would happen." He smirks.

"I don't know. And you have crutches." I say unsure.

"Pleeease. We'll have a good time."

"Hm. Fine."

"Yay." He kisses me.

"You're lucky I love you."

"Yes I am." He laughs.

~Hours later~

Today has just been a lazy day. Rae and I have been watching movies and..well eating for a while now. We've watched like 7 movies. Some of which I've already seen. Some never get old.

"Oh! It's 7 o'clock. Go home and put some nice clothes on and meet me back here." He says.

"Alright." I say kissing him before I get up. I walk to the door, about to open it.

"Love you!" He yells to me.

"Love you more!" I walk out smiling.

I drive home and get ready for the party. I put some nice clothes on even though I'm not trying to impress anyone. Except one ;) I really hope no one is there I don't like. Because surprisingly, I don't like a good amount of people from school.

We fuckin 14-1 for basketball. I don't play varsity but it's my team bitch and we killin this season 💪🏀 Sorry had to say it 😂 hope you enjoyed tho ❤❤