Chapter ~35~

Justin's pov:

"Justin wake up!" I open my eyes and see my mom next to my bed.

"Mom! It's Saturday." I whine.

"I know but you seriously need to start packing. Let's go." She says and walks out. I groan and get out of bed.

I see she left boxes for me on the floor. This is going to be a pain in the ass. I go over and grab a box. I put them together and I think I should start with the hardest. My closet. I go over and open it. Oh god. I've been storing shit in here since I've moved into this house. Time to get started.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I say. My mom usually doesn't knock? The door opens and I see who comes in. Raegan.

"Oh." I put some clothes down I had in my hand and go over to him. "Hey." I hug him.

"Hi babe." He rubs my back. We pull away and he kisses me. I smile at him.

"Why are you here?" I ask curiously.

"Because I want to spend as much time with you as possible. And I would think you need some help packing."

"Oh, you don't need to help." I tell him.

"Have you seen your room?" He asks and laughs.

"Yes I have. And I happen to think it looks very clean." I cross my arms making a fake mad face at him.

"Whatever you say." He smiles. I go back to taking my closet apart and putting it all in boxes. I look over and see Rae taking stuff off this little desk I have. He picks up a picture of us I have on it. He smiles and keeps it on my desk, obvously until I have to actually leave.

"Raegan?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, I'm moving. Far away. And you still want us to stay together." I look at him like it's a serious question.

"Baby." He sits on my bed. "Come sit." I go over and sit next to him on my bed.

"You know how much I love you don't you?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"And just because you are moving, doesn't mean I would throw what we have all away."

"Really?"

"Of course."

"But we won't be able to see each other a lot. And I don't know if I can handle that."

"Do you- do you not want to stay together?" He asks, his voice breaking a little.

"Yeah I do. But, I don't know if we can make it work. What if something happens?" I ask.

"If you want to see other people when you move, I'm-"

"No no. Nevermind. Just forget I said that."

"Justin-"

"Babe. Forget it. I'm happy with you and that won't change once I move." I tell him. He looks at me for a second but nods keeping no emotion on his face. Fuck I shouldn't have said that.

*knock knock*

"Yeah?" My mom comes in. She looks around and then looks at us.

"Justin you have barely packed. I think Raegan should go."

"No. I need to spend as much time with him as possible before we have to go."

"He's going home. You can hang out tomorrow. But for now, you need to pack." She says firmly. Raegan gets off my bed.

"Text me later." He says and kisses me.

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too." He walks past my mom and out of my room.

"Fuck." I mummble falling back on my bed.

"What happened sweety?"

"I didn't know what I was saying. I messed up."

"You two will be fine honey. Now, continue packing." And she walks out shutting the door. I get off my bed and go back over to my closet.

~3 hours later~

Three hours of packing. That's enough for one day. I got my whole closet pretty much in boxes. There isn't much left. My phone dings.

Baby💘: Justin I'm scared.

Me: Why babe?

Baby💘: You were saying we aren't going to work out once you move.

Me: I didn't say that. I said I wasn't sure.

Baby💘: Still!

Me: Rae please forget I said that. It came out wrong. It's just, I'm scared too.

Baby💘: I understand. You just seemed so unsure about us.

Me: Well what do you expect? We are being separated.

I send that and take a deep breath. Then I see he's typing. But he's typing a lot. Then, it finally comes in.

Baby💘: I know. But I want to be with you forever. I want to ask you to marry me. I want to have an amazing wedding and call you mine forever. I want to adopt kids with you. I'm going to love you forever Justin. I want you mine forever!

I read that plenty more then once and tears form in my eyes.

Me: Raegan, I love you too. I want all of that too. So bad! But we both know we'll have to see what happens after I move. Right?

He doesn't answer. I sit here staring at my phone for 10 minutes. He read it right away but never answered. And I don't think he's going to.

I'm not saying I want to break up. I'm saying that since we are going to have a long distance relationship, anything can happen. He could fall in love with someone else. I can fall in love with someone else. I love him so much and I know he loves me. But I'm facing reality here. It's not guaranteed we are going to be together forever, even though we both want to be. Nothing is guaranteed.

That's all I'm thinking. Long distance relationships never seem to work out.

Ooo. Is it going down hill for jaegan? What's gonna happen? 🤷 *btw. I think maybe like 2 chapters left before the sequel*