Chapter ~16~

Justin's pov:

I texted Raegan to meet me at my locker. I'm waiting now. I got my books from my locker and now I probably look like an idiot just standing here. Oh well.

"Hey." I turn my head to see Raegan walk up to me.

"Hi." I smile.

"So, what did-"

"Heyyy Raegan!" He gets cut off my Jason coming up behind him. He pats his back and then looks at me. Raegan looks at me too.

"What are you doing, talking to the tranny?" He asks looking at Raegan.

"Nothing...I'll meet you at lunch." Raegan says to him and moves his hand from his shoulder. Jason looks from him to me again.

"Ok, whatever." He says and walks past us, hitting my shoulder with force.

"Sorry." Is all he says.

"It's fine." I shrug.

"Uh, follow me." He says and jerks his head to the left. I follow him under the stairs again. No one will see us under here.

"Did you want go talk to me?" He asks placing his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

"We haven't talked a in a few days. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget about me." I say looking down. He lifts my head with his finger and smiles at me.

"Of course not. Didn't I already tell you? You're special. I really really like you." He says.

"It still feels like a dream." I laugh a little. Our faces are very close to each other's.

He leans his head in and kisses me softly. I lift my arms and put my hands in his hair. I tangle my fingers in his soft hair. He bites my bottom lip and it starts to get a little more intense now. He spins around and walks toward, not breaking the long kiss. I feel my back go up against the wall, and our bodies are touching. His hands travel to my hips, gripping them. Then they go to my ass and squeezing lightly. This feels so amazing.

Our bodies touching. My fingers tangled in his hair. His hands...there. our lips gliding together. Our tongues practically wrestling. It all feels so right. But there is still something wrong.

"Raegan? *kiss*" We give small kisses before completely pulling away.

"Yes?" He asks, us still very close.

"How's the whole 'coming out' thing going?" I ask.

"Its going." He smiles.

"You know what I said."

"I know but, I can't help it." He says slowly and rubs my sides, looking at my lips.

"Well you are going to have to help it." I say. That didn't really make sense. But yea. I push him away a little.

"Rae I know it sounds stupid. But I can't trust you as much as I really want to without you coming out to the school. I feel like you are using me."

"It doesn't sound stupid, I understand. I'm not using you though. " He shakes his head taking his hands off me.

"Show me." I say. His eyes widen like he didn't know what I was going to say. The bell rings for school to start.

"See you later Raegan." I say walking past him smirking just a little. Time for a tiring day.

~Lunch~

I sit down at the corner table where I always sit. I see Madison and James walking towards me, smiling. They sit down and start eating.

"Hey Blake." Madison smiles.

"Hi guys, how are you?" I ask.

They both look at each other and smile.

"Whaaaat?" I ask dragging the a.

"We umm...we are...-" James doesn't finish.

"What tell me!" I get exited. 

They hold up their hands together. Their hands are intertwined.

"You guys are dating?" I ask.

"Yes." Madison smiles.

"But...I thought-"

"I'm Bisexual." James smiles at me then at Madison.

"Oh my god! I ship it." I clap my hands.

"Thanks Justin." James says.

Wow. They really look cute together. I'm glad my two best friends got along so well that now they like each other.

"So now I'm the third wheel?" I ask laughing.

"I guess so. But you'll be dating someone soon." Madison smirks.

"Yea, if he ever tells anyone." I put my head in my hands.

"You want him huh?"

"Yes. Does he really want me?" I ask.

"Absolutely." Madison says in a 'duh' tone. I shrug.

~End of the day~

I shut my locker once all my books are inside. I turn around and see Madison and James walking towards me, their finger intertwined.

"Awww. Goals!" I yell.

"Shhh." Madison laughs.

"Oh come on, be proud."

"We are." James says and kisses her.

"Woahhhh!" I laugh. They pull away, both of their cheeks red as hell.

"Well you two love birds have fun. I gotta get home."

"Bye blake." I give Madison and hug and then James one too. I walk away waving. I get in my car and take my time driving home. Today wasn't bad:)

I plop myself on the couch and sigh in relaxation. The best feeling is coming home after school and relaxing. Oh, and eating. I go to the kitchen and grab a bag of chips. I go back to the couch and turn on Netflix. My phone dings and lights up as it lays on the couch next to me. An unknown number?

203*******- Raegan doesn't want to talk to you, it's a dare. He doesn't like you and he was pretending this whole time. You'll find out soon the real way he feels about me. Sorry not sorry 🙄

I screenshot the message and send it to Raegan. I put my phone back down and stare at the tv.

Does he really not like me? Is this all a dare? Is he really bi? Is he lying to me? Is he using me?

I know I saw this everyone time, but his reputation does not help me think that he's not lying. I don't know if he is. The way he looks at me makes my heart melt, this can't all be a joke can it?

Raegan- whoever sent that, don't listen to them. I really like you it's not a dare I promise. 😘

Me: You promise?

Raegan- I promise Justin.

Update 😊 I just read chapter 22 of "bright green eyes" by jaeganblakelove and I'm actually about to go to that persons house and force them to update again. That story is so fucking good! Everyone go check it out now bc I almost started crying.