Chapter ~10~

Justin's pov:

I walk into school the next morning, tired as hell. I didn't get a lot of sleep after last night. Mostly just crying because of what my dad said. And just because I feel like he's right in a way. I'm not very confident in myself.

I say Hi to and hug Madison and James before heading to class after getting books out of my locker. I haven't talked to them about my whole thing with Raegan. But really don't want to fight now.

I go into first period and sit down at a desk on the far right of the room. Not completely in the back but not close to the front. I see Raegan walk in with Jason. I forgot he's in the class too. Rae sirs in front in this class, so. He comes and sits down. Jason sits on the other side of the room. He's talking to a few girls right now. Of course.

"Hey." Raegan says to me turning around. He smiles a little, not showing any teeth.

"Hi." I say and look down at my phone that was on the desk.

"Can you do me a favor?" He asks.

"Depends." I say.

"Can you meet me in the Janitor's closet by your locker before lunch?"

"Why?"

"Please."

"I guess." I hesitate. He nods. I look back at my phone but see he's still looking at me. It's a...different look...

~Before Lunch~

The bell rings for lunch. I leave my fourth period and head to the Janitor's closet, pushing through people. It's always a big rush at this time of the day.

I go to it and see the door is closed. I knock before opening it to make sure he's in there. The door opens and Raegan pulls me in. He closes the door behind me and I move away from him.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I told my friends that, I want to be your friend. I told them that you are loyal to yourself and kind and funny. It's not a secret anymore. I care about you Justin."

"Really?" I ask quetly with hope.

"Yes." He says. I feel my cheeks heat up I look down at my feet. Awkward silence grows more and more in the room. I look up at Rae and he's looking at me. He also looks like he's really thinking about something.

"Justin?" He asks still looking straight into my eyes. God he's so hot.

"Y-yes?"

He slowly comes closer to me. As our bodies are inches apart, both is his arms wrap around my waist. I tense up as his action. He pulls my wait so our bodies are touching. I look down at see how close we are. Goosebumps.
His index finger is put under my chin and he lifts my head up to look at him. His big brown eyes stare right into my soul. He's looking at me with such...I don't know. He looks happy, but confused. But also like he wants something. Like he wants to say or do something.

The hand that he's using to hold my head up with his finger, slowly moves. It moves to my jawline, while the other is still on my waist. We still are just looking into each otber eyes. I don't know what he's going to do. I mean, I only have one idea. But there's no way he....? I don't want this moment to end. I love how close we are. I love his gentle he is. His hand starts to rub my side. More goosebumps.

Now his face gets even closer to mine. His eyes shift to my eyes, to my lips. He licks his lips looking back up at my eyes. I'm freaking out in the inside. This is going to happen. He's going to-

Kiss me. He leans in connects our lips. I'm a bit taken back at first but I melt into the kiss. I kiss back with everything I have. He starts to move his lips onto mine and I do the same. The short quick kisses now turn into long, passionate ones. I put my left hand on the side of his neck. Then my right hand tangled in his hair.

This is like a dream. A dream that I never thought would come true. My high school crush kissing me? Like...what? He's such a good kisser.

We pull away and look into each other's eyes again. Our hands still in the same stop. Nothing moved expect our lips are now unattached. Our faces still inches apart. My face is so red right now I can feel it. I can't help but smile a little at him. He smiles a little too and laughs the slightest bit.

"Uhm..." I don't even know what to say. That just happened? Wtf?

"Yea." He says chucking a little. He takes his hand off my waist and his other off my jawline. I take my hands away too and we both back up.

"That was...amazing." I say blushing now.

"Yea.. it was." He says now blushing too.

We stand in silence. I look down at my feet smiling like crazy. The bell is heard from outside in the hallway. Lunch is over? Wow.

"We should get to class." I say moving towards the door. Which always means I'm moving towards him.

"Yea." He says. "I'll meet you by your locker at the end of the day."

"Ok." I nod. He moves closer to me again and pecks my lips. Oh my god just that little kiss makes me go insane.

We both smile. He leaves first and leaves the door open a crack. I wait a minute before also exiting so people don't suspect anything. I walk to my 5th period and sit down. I need to calm down a little after that. Woah.

~End of the day~

I stand at my locker and see who is going to show up first. Madison and James, or Raegan?

And the answer is Raegan. He comes and leans against the lockers beside me smiling.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Want to come over?" He asks.

"Uh, sure." I nod smiling.

"You know where I live, come whenever."

"Ok."

He stands there looking at me. Head to toe. He smirks and walks the other way. I just got butterflies. The way he looks at me. Disishdnsks I can't!

"What the hell was that?" I hear Madison yell from behind me. Her and James come running up to me.

"He- I- I don't know!" I say smiling like an idiot.

"What happened? Tell us now!" They demand.

"You two can come over later. I'm going to Raegan's house right now." I tell them.

"Alone?"

"Yes."

"Ooooo!"

I walk away from them smiling, shaking my head.

"Don't forget condoms!" Madison yells.

"Fuck you." I say and flipping her off with my back still to them. I hear both of them laugh.

Ooooop🤷🤷🤷 It was so fun writing this chapter. Was it good? 🤔😊 Hope you liked it!