Chapter ~3~

Justin's pov:

Me: Get your asses at Raegan's house now! I'm waiting.

I laugh as I send the text to Madison and James. I'm sitting in my car outside Raegan's house. I'm a little nervous. I see lights inside and people dancing like crazy. I can also hear the music from the front of his house inside my car.

James: Be there in 2 minutes.

Madison: Same!

I put my phone in my pocket and wait for them. A few minutes I see their care pull up in front of mine next to the curb. I get out of my car and go over.

"Hey." Madison smiles stepping out of her car.

"Oh boy." James says looking at the house.

"Yea I know right. Well let's go in."

We all walk together to the front door and get inside. Oh shit. Let me describe what you see and smell when you first walk in. First, I smell beer and other liquor. And weed. I see people dancing like crazy, cleary already drunk. Lights flashing everywhere, music is blasting. So yea. Oh and now I see Raegan walking towards me. Wait WHAT?

"Hey guys. You're Justin. Right?" He asks looking down at me. He has a red solo cup in his hand. He's never talked to me before. He's so close to me.

"Have fun." Madison whispers in my ear before taking James's and walking away. I give her a 'I hate you' face. I look back up a Raegan and he's looking at me.

"Oh sorry uh, Yea. I'm Justin." I say smiling like an idiot. I'm so nervous. What does he want?

"Cool. Uh there is pizza around and drinks. Do whatever." He shrugs.

"Ok. Thanks." I say.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Um, one won't hurt." I tell him. He nods and turns the other way. I follow him into the kitchen and he hands me  a solo cup.

"Its just beer. Have fun." He says he walks away. That whole conversation we had to scream because of the music. I take sip and go to find Madison and James. I walk around the first floor but can't find them. I feel someone pull my arm and I'm pulled into a room.

"Who that fuck-" I stop when see they pulled me in here.

"What happened?" They both scream.

"Nothing jeez." I say taking another sip of my drink.

"What did he say?" James asks.

"Just that there is pizza and drinks around. And to have fun and stuff." I shrug.

"You looked like you were about to shit your pants when he walked up to us." Madison laughs.

"Whatever. I was trying to be as normal as possible. I'm surprised I even said anything i'm usually so shy."

"Yea. Well come on let's go dance." Madison says taking mine and James's hand leading us out of the room and to where more people were. Other people are dancing like crazy, there drunks going everywhere.

We danced for a long time. I only ended up having 2 drinks as we were dancing. I didn't want to drink anymore and do something i'd regret. It was so fun dancing and singing to the music.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I yell to them. They nod and keep dancing. I make my way to the bathroom. On my way back, someone grabs my arm and brings me into a room. Who is it this time?

The door shuts and I turn around. I see it's Raegan. He turns around and looks at me. His eyes are bloodshot and he can't stand up straight.

"Ummm-" He gets closer to me and then gets closer to my face. Our faces are inches apart. Then, you won't even guess. He goes quick and kisses me. I can't help but kiss back for a little but quickly open my eyes and get away from him.

"Raegan what are you doing?" I yell at him.

"Whaaat does it l-look like?" He slurrs and stutters his words. He just kissed me.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I don't knoooow." He says getting closer to me again.

"Stop. Stop stop stop." I say running past him and out of the room. I run to where we were all dancing and see Madison and James. I go up to them.

"We are leaving now." I yell and grab their hands. They follow along until we get outside the house. I close the front door and am about to walk to my car but they stop me.

"Woah woah what happened?" Madison asks.

"Raegan just kissed me." I whine. I can't believe that just happened.

"WHAT?" They both scream.

"But he was so drunk so he didn't know what he was doing. Ah shit! Why me?" I say now walking to my car. 

"Goodnight guys." I say to them.

"Night." They say and get in their cars as well as me. I start my car and just sit in it for a minute.

Why? Why Why why? He kissed me? Out of everyone else. I mean he probably kissed a lot of kids tonight but..what? He's straight. He was really that waisted that he kissed me? Oh my god.

I start to drive home fast. Not too fast though. I get out and go into my house.

"Hi mom I'm home."

"Sweety you weren't at the party long." She says.

"I know, it got boring. Goodnight." I lie  to her.

"Ok. Night." She says as I walk up the stairs. I get in my room and shut the door.

My high school crush kissed me. He was drunk. He is going to regret it. I liked it. I fucking liked it. The image won't get out of my head. He's going to say something to me tomorrow. He's going to say it was a mistake. Or he will just be discusted. Or worst of all, he might just not say anything about it and and pretended it never happened. That sounds like the most realistic one :/

Update 😊Hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter. 👅I haven't updated my smut book in a while...idk I'll see!