Chapter ~25~

Raegan's pov:

It's been three days since Just left school early to talk to me about what Jason said. I'm really surprised he would do that. I told him to stay out of it and not show Justin anything because at first, it was a little dare by them. But I enjoyed talking to him and now I love him so much. I do.

I'm on my phone, sitting up in the hospital bed. My foot has actually got a lot better, I can leave tomorrow morning. I will just need crutches for a while. I'm thinking of pranking Justin. This should be good.

Justin's pov:

Raegan texted me a few minutes ago telling me to come to visit him. It's around 4 o'clock pm right now. It's also Tuesday. I get ready and text my mom telling her I'm going to see him because she's at work. I get into my car and start making my way to the hospital.

Raegan's pov:

Ok, so this is my plan.

I talked to my nurse and I convinced her to tell Justin I need another surgery, but I really don't. She's going to make it seem like I had a bad reaction from staying here so long and I had a heart attack. It's the best idea I can think of because I researched it. After a heart attack some patients need go immediatly undergo coronaryangioplasty or coronary artery bypass graft surgery. (I googled it 😂)

So my nurse, Nancy, is going to tell him, while she's pretending to be very upset, that they already started the surgery on me. And since he knows nothing about this, she is going to tell him there is a 15% chance of me living. I'm so scared of his reaction but I'm going to film it. I have the camera set up where she is going to tell Justin.

"I'm going to hide where he can't see me but I'll be able to see you guys." I say to Nancy being careful because of my crutches.

"Ok, are you sure this is good idea? I feel bad." She laughs a little.

"I'm going to feel bad too but he'll be okay." I laugh.

"Oh, I see him walking. Hide." She says panncied. I go as fast as I can to a spot close to the corner of the room where he can't see me. The camera is on the front desk, the lady there knows about it too. Nancy walks to the hallway and I see her preparing herself. She's so funny.

I watch as he walks in. He smiles at the lady at the front desk and says hi to her. He's so cute. Then I see Nancy walk towards him. Woah. Her face is all red and she her eyes are teary. She's a good actor.

"Nancy?" Justin asks walking up to her. I can see his both of them from where I'm standing. He looks worried.

"Justin, i-im so sorry." She stutters. I'm amazed at her acting.

"Why are you sorry? What happened?" He pannics. Nancy tries to calm him down as she holds his hand.

"Raegan, he...he had a heart attack." She says straight forwards. Justin's face drops.

"What?"

"He told he just wanted to go home and get out of here. He started crying and having trouble breathing. And it just happened, it was so scary."

"I-is he okay?" He asks very quickly. I see tears fall from his eyes. Nancy shakes her head.

"He's in surgery."

"Now?" He raises his voice as it breaks. He's so upset I hate it but this needs to keep going.

"Yes." She wipes her tears.

"Why now? Why couldn't I see him before he got it. I would have told him he's okay and I love him and-"

"Justin." She stops him. He looks at her.

"It had to be immediate surgery. I wanted to call you here quick so you could see him but they started so fast. A-and-" she takes a deep breathe.

"W-what? What else?" He cries.

"There is only a 15 percent chance he will live." She blurted out. His face looks like he's about to break down...and he does. He slowly falls to his knees as Nancy goes with him trying to sooth him. He breaks down crying and having trouble breathing. Ok maybe this went a little too far.

"Justin? Justin?" Nancy shakes him a little. She gestures me over with her hand. I quickly make my way over to him and kneel down in front of him. He doesn't even know it's me. He's still crying and his breathing is uneasy.

"Justin? Baby?" I shake him a little too. I lift his head with my index finger so his face is level with mine. He wipes his face quick and then sees me.

"Baby you're okay." I reassure him.

"Raegan? W-what?" He asks confused. I stand up and get back on my crutches. I point at the camera and he looks at me.

"Nancy?" He asks. She looks like she feels bad but laughs.

"Sorry. He made me do it."

"Rae that's not funny." He stands up. He still looks so upset.

"I'm sorry love." I get closer to him and try to hug him but he backs away.

"Justin it was a joke." I say sweetly. He shakes his head.

"That's not a joke. I almost had a heart attack myself you worried me so much. I care about you and you decide to do this?" He asks.

"I didn't know you would react like that. I'm sorry." I make a pouty face. He runs his fingers through his hair and takes a deep breathe.

"I'll come back tomorrow." He says turning around.

"Justin?" He stops but doesn't look at me. Nancy butts in.

"Justin we're sorry. Rae just wanted a little joke that's all." He doesn't seem to listen and just walks out. I look at Nancy.

"He'll get over it." She nods.

Justin's pov:

I run to my car in tears trying to stop myself from crying. It's not as much that I'm mad at him, but he had me worried sick. I'm surprised Nancy get along with it. She's a really good actor. That's not the point though. I care about Raegan so much and I love him. I couldn't imagine what I would do if he actually had to get a surgery where he had a good chance of dying. That wasn't just a joke to me.

Hope you'll enjoyed. Damn Rae that wasn't funny 😂😂 Comment and Vote 😁❤