Chapter ~6~

Justin's pov:

I stand in the bathroom scared to go back out. I'll text James.

Me: Can you tell Raegan I don't feel good. Make him leave 😂

James: Why?

Me: Just pleaaaaase

James: Ok 😂

I stand looking in the mirror at the hickey. I need to hide this. I can't let anyone at school see this. I could use Madison's makeup? Idk!

There is a knock at the bathroom door.

"Its James." I hear. I open the bathroom door and walk into the sitting room where we just were. Madison is on the couch smiling. James sits down next to her and I stand in front of them.

"Raegan Beast have me a hickey!" I yell pointing at it.

"Woah. It's big." Madison says loudly getting up. She tilts my head back and touches it.

"I know!"

"Did you enjoy it?" She smirks.

"Yes. But I need your makeup." I say.

"Ha! You enjoyed it." She laughs.

"Whatever." I whine.

"I'll bring you my makeup tomorrow night." She says.

"Ok." I nod.

"I can't believe that happened." James says coming up to me and looking at it too.

"Me either oh my god!" I cover my face.

"Stop blushing." Mads says taking my hands away.

"Your face is bright red." She giggles.

~Time skip to Monday at school~

"Damn my makeup works good." Madison says coming up to James and I at my locker.

"I know thank God." I say.

The bell rings for first period. We all walk together and get to our classes in time.

~Lunch~

I'm on my way to lunch alone. As I turn the corner to another hall with lockers, I see something that I didn't really want to. Raegan has his hands around a girls waist. She has his arms around his neck. They are kissing, rough too. I walk past them quick and get into the lunch room. I can't feel upset after seeing that. But I am.

I get in the lunch room and sit with Madison and James. I put my head on the table and groan.

"What's wrong Blake?"

"I just saw Raegan kissing a girl. Whatever." I say picking up my head off the table.

"Awe Jay, I'm sorry." James says.

"No I-its fine." I say nodding keeping my tears in.

"No you are upset. Talk to us." Mads says.

"No I'm fine, it's fine." I say.

"Justin." They both look at me. I shake my head getting up from the table and running out of the lunch room. I run through the halls going to the bathroom. On my way I bump into someone. I fall on my ass and look up. Raegan.

"Woah Justin. You alright?" He asks putting his hand out for me to take it. He helps me to my feet.

"Yea, fine." I say and walk past him. I go into the bathroom and can't help but feel my eyes stinging from trying not to cry.

I should have known this was going to happen. But it still hurts me. I don't understand why he's like this. What's so great about being a fuckboy anyway? It's not a good reputation to have.

"Justin?" I hear. I turn to see Raegan looking at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I wipe my tears off my face and look at him.

"Yea. I'm okay." I smile at him a little. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He hesitates but hugs me back around my neck. I hide my face in his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Why are you upset?" He asks.

"It's not important." I say. He doesn't say anything after that.

Hugging him feels so good right now. But I don't want to get too attached to him. He doesn't like me like that and he never will. But I do and I always will.

"Go back to lunch, your friends are probably worried about you." He says pulling away.

"Ok." I nod sniffing my nose. I walk out of the bathroom slowly and into the hallway. I get back to lunch and go to our table with my head down. I sit down and they both look at me.

"What happened?"

"I just went to the bathroom. Raegan came in and I hugged him." I said quietly.

"Was he the reason why you were upset in the first place?" Madison asks.

"Yes. That's the thing. We had a good time Saturday and it was fun. Then this morning I see him kissing a girl. I shouldn't be sad about it but I am. I feel mad at him when I see him kissing a random girl because I know he doesnt care about them. Then I want to hug him when I see him. My emotions go everywhere when I'm around him."

"I understand Justin. You were having a good time Saturday. Then he kisses a girl and you get upset. Then all you want to do it hug him and forget how you felt when you saw him kissing a random girl. You're getting too attached to him." Madison says.

"Yea. Your feelings are getting the best of you with him." James adds.

"But I don't want to stop being friends or whatever we are with him. We probably aren't friends, he would never want to be my friend."

"He been hanging out with you a lot though."

"He probably feels bad. I have 2 friends. He definitely feels bad for me."

They both look at each other and don't say anything. I keep my head on the table until lunch ends.

~End of the day~

I shut my locker and look to my right at Madison.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Definitly." I say before James comes up next to Madison.

My phone gets a notification so I pull it out of my pocket and look at who is it.

Mom: Please don't bring anyone over today. Dad's home.

Me: Why is he there? Are you home? Are you okay?

Mom: I'm fine sweety, and no I'm at work. And I don't know, he got home from work really early today.

Me: Ok thanks for the heads up.

I close my phone and sigh looking at both of them.

"My dad is home." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, well then we'll see you tomorrow." Madison says.

"Yea. Bye guys." I say before walking away.

"Bye!" They both yell. I walk out to my car and get in it. I really hope my dad doesn't give me a hard time when I get home.

Happy New Year! I tried to post this chapter last night before 12:00 but it didn't work out😂 but here ya go hope you enjoyed