Chapter ~27~

Justin's pov:

I look at myself in the mirror. This outfit is good enough. I walk out of the bathroom and to my bed where I grab my phone and wallet. I go downstairs and see my mom.

"Mom, I'm going to a party with Raegan. I'll be back later."

"Okay. Don't stay out too late."

"I'll try not to." I tell her. She gives me that mom face. You know the one where your mom is telling you something serious but you make it a joke and she's not happy. Yea that face.

"Ok. I won't stay out late." I say walking out the door. I get into my car and drive to Raegan's.

I knock on the door but then realize it's going to take him a little to get to the door with his crutches. And he's home alone. So I just walk in. I see him on the couch in the same spot he was in when I left, but he has different clothes on.

"Hey. How do I look?" I ask walking over to him. He just stares.

"Amazing." I sit on the couch and kiss him.

"Thanks. I see you got up to change."

"Yea, it actually wasn't that hard getting up the stairs." He laughs a little.

"Good. Well, should we go?"

"Why you so anxious all of a sudden. Got a date or something there?"

"Yea, you. Now gets go." He smiles and I help him up and into his crutches. He does good with them, they don't like bother him or anything.

We go to my car and I start driving. He gives me the directions as we go because I don't know where this friend of his lives. It takes us about 10 minutes to get there but the music we blasted made the ride seem shorter and more fun.

It's dark at this point. I help him out of the car carefully because it's hard to see outside. We go inside the house and it's crowded. The music isn't that loud but still pretty loud. Not surprisingly, I already smell alcohol and other liquor. He goes a further into the house probably trying to find his friend.

"Hey Dug!" Rae yells to someone. I see a boy spot him and come over.

"Rae how have you been? And what happened?"

"I'm doing alright. I got in a car accident." He says to the boy 'dug'.

"Oh shit. Well I'm glad you're here. Trying to find any bitches tonight? I was just talking to-"

"Actually...no." Rae cuts him off. Then he moves a little and the boy sees me.

"Oh, I didn't even see you." He laughs. "I'm Dug. Short for Douglas." He holds out his hand.

"I'm Justin." I speak a little shy but shake his hand. Dug smiles looking back at Rae.

"This boy is going to officially be mine starting Monday after I come out to the whole school." He looks at me. My cheeks get hot.

"Since when are you gay?" He asks. It wasn't like a rude question just a curious one.

"Bisexual. And I guess when I started talking to Justin." He tells him. My stomach getd butterflies.

"Alright. Well drink up and I'll see you around."

"Yeah." Rae nods. Dug walks away and I stand in front of Rae.

"He seems nice, but the way he was acting was a little different." I say.

"I guess just because of my old reputation, everyone is going to think this fake. Or a game." He rolls his eyes. I don't say anything.