Chapter ~30~

Justin's pov:

My eyes drift open and I lift my head a little looking around. I feel arms around my waist. Holy shit I forgot I was here. Raegan has his arm around me, our bodies touching, him making sure I'm safe. I love him so much. Oh fuck, school. Ughhh

"Baby?" I lean my head back and hit his cheek lightly giggling. He doesn't wake up.

"Raeeee!! We got to get up." I whine moving his arm. I turn my body and hold his chin, placing my lips against his. I feel him kissing back, smiling.

"Do we have to?" He whines.

"Yeah." I nod. He pecks my lips and we both sit up on the bed.

"I'm going to shower. Do you mind texting my mom and telling her why I'm here?" I ask handing him my phone.

"Sure. Towels are in the closet across from the bathroom." He tells me.

"Thanks. I love you." I say walking to the door.

"I love you more." He says loud enough for me to hear before I exit his room.

~At school~

We both sit, motionless in Rae's car. I don't want to go in.

"Your mom is going to get you from my house after school, okay?" He says. I look at him.

"Ok." I nod. I'm a little nervous about that. What will she say? Will my dad be home?

"Ready to go in?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say quietly nodding. I get out and walk towards the school fast not caring is Raegan was behind me. I hear footsteps behind me and then arms around my waist pulling me to the side before I walked through the doors.

"Hey?" He puts his hand on my cheek.  "You're okay. I'm here for you. School will be fine and your mom will make sure you're safe. You know that." He says very close to my face. I nod.

"Yeah. Can we go in now?" I ask not wanting to talk anymore about this because I don't want to cry.

"Of course." He backs away and grabs my hand as we walk into school. We get a few stares walking to our lockers. Some from a few of the girls and they look happy for us. Some guys who look at us in disgust. Ignore it! Ignore it!

"Babe?" I ask as we stop at my locker.

"Yes?"

"If anyone says anything to you today, Ignore it."

"Justin...I don't-"

"I said ignore it Rae. Even if it's Jason or Brad. If anyone says anything about me or us dating, walk away." I say the last part slowly.

"No promises." He kisses me before walking away. I stare as he walks to his locker, saying hi to a few friends. He's out of sight within a few seconds. I turn back to my locker.

"Heyyy." I get picked up off the ground and get swung around in the air.

"Who the fuck?" I ask before seeing Madison. She puts me down and I hug her again.

"Hey I missed you." I tell her. She smiles.

"I missed you too. But you and Raegan Ahh! I love it." She squeels.

"Me too." I laugh blushing.

"So, you and James?" She immediatly blushes.

"Couldn't be better." She says.

"I'm glad." I nod.

"Yeah. And hey I meant to tell you. If Raegan ever hurts you, send him to me." She pretends to acts all tough. I laugh.