Sex Lessons

Warnings: talks about sex, jealous Derek, first time, sex, smut

Derek glanced up when you shuffled into his loft, he was surprised to see you'd come alone, normally if he so much as looked at you he'd have you caving into a giddy blushing mess. He knew exactly why you acted that way, the scent of it clung to you, driving the wolves insane but they resisted you.

You didn't mean to have the deliciously obsessive scent and no one wanted to be the first one to point it out. He watched as you stopped in the middle of his living room and glanced at the door as if you were having second thoughts about being there.

"You alright?" He asked finally and you jumped when he stepped into the dim light.

"I... I'm fine." You mumbled and tried to avoid looking at him.

"You're nervous (Y/N), I can hear it." He sighed and you began ringing your hands as you glanced towards the door again.

"Well I spoke to Lydia... Stiles interrupted...Kira said they should be experienced... Scott wouldn't help... Rest of the pack wasn't much help... Peter's to scary." You mumbled and Derek had to stop a growl rippling out of his chest when you made no sense.

"Will you slow down and just say what you mean?" He watched your eyes widen and you slowly back towards the door before biting your lip and shaking your head.

"Lydia and Stiles said you've had... sex before." Your voice was rather horse and Derek found himself speechless as he jumped to the conclusion.

"You wanted me to show you?" He asked and shifted as the thought playing through his mind and his body jerked awake.

"Yes... I can leave if you..." You stared but he quickly closed the gap between the two of you.

"No, it's fine... how far have you ever..." Your awkwardness appeared to be contagious because Derek's ears turned red as he asked and you winced.

"I hug Stiles all the time." You mumbled and Derek cleared his throat.

"So, you've never even been kissed?" Derek asked and you shrugged.

"No... is that bad?" You asked he gave you a warm smile as he griped your chin and tilted your head to look up at him.

"It's not bad... just means we'll take things slow." He muttered and before you could ask if he'd help you he gently pressed on the underside of your chin until your lips met in a soft kiss.

Derek kept his word and kept things slow, the first night was simple, gentle kisses as he showed your where to place your hands as his hands cupped your face. Once a week you saw Derek and each time he'd show you something new, always finding a natural rhythm with you, he even started to feel a heavy burn in his stomach when he thought of just what he could do.

"Hey you're late." Derek chuckled as you walked in and spotted him lounging on the sofa, for a moment you thought he'd been sat waiting for you.

"I was talking with The... Derek can we have sex now." You mumbled quiet and his eyebrows shot up.

"(Y/N) last week you didn't want me to take your shirt off... are you sure you... I'm still ok with going slow if that's what you're worried about." He frowned and watched as you sat on the end of his sofa, curling yourself, reminding him of how much time you spent in his home.

"I asked for help because there's someone that I like and I asked you because..." You jumped when Derek growled.

"Please tell me this wasn't all for some idiotic boy." He sighed and you let your eyes follow your hands into your lap.