Just an FYI

Ok, so author speaking! There's a few things I wanna point out about this story

•I'm playing Danganronpa 1 and that's the setting of this story

•I'm only in the second Class Trial of Chapter 6 (right now as I write this lol) but I'm going to finish the game before I finish this book

•There are going to be 17 students, 16 and then Mukuro Ikusaba. I couldn't find anyone I wanted to get rid of to keep the in game numbers the same so I just squeezed you in!

•All the murders and punishments will stay the same, but the ending or some situations may be different, since I have a situation planned for later on.

•There's not gonna be any lemons, just some story telling and some fluff here and there (that's my plan)

•You are the Ultimate Artist, dealing in painting, sculpting and other parts of tradition art [idk much about art so sorry if I make you cringe but I always try to keep people happy](not photography or music since there are Ultimates for those elements)

•If you find any problems about anything, just comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

•THERE MAY BE SITUATIONS THAT YOU MIGHT FIND TRIGGERING!!! THERE WILL BE TALK OF MURDER, SUICIDE, AND DEPRESSION!!! LEAVE NOW IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THAT STUFF I DON'T MIND!

!Future edit!
its a me and i just finished danganronpa about an hour ago and I AM SHOOK LIKE what does the outside world look like was junko right?!?! I. NEED. ANSWERS!!! (and the second game but its like 20 bucks on steam or something like that lol. thank god i have a job)

!Farther Future Edit!
i got goodbye despair lol. kazuichi and ibuki are totally my favorite characters! plus im at the first murder so *cries* i wanna know who did it but im actually scared it was kazuichi. i had that same attachment to leon and found out he just killed sayaka so i was mad (then his punishment scared the crap out of me)!

Lol sorry for all those edits if you actually read them. LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!