Chap. 2 Class Trial Part 3

im turning on my computer as i speak right not to write more. so hold onto your butts.

also YA BOY GOT A BOYFRIEND ACK IM SO HAPPY!

i just wish he didnt live in mississippi😭

enjoy

-----

All eyes were on Byakuya and he just remained silent.

"A-Are you saying . . ." Hifumi started, agast, "Mr. Togami did it?" Again, silence.

Celeste nodded. "Then the reason he pushed the theory of Genocide Jack being the killer so hard was . . . because he wanted to pin the crime on her!"

"So he rearranged the scene to disguise it and make it look like I'd put my stamp on it. . .!" Genocide Jill concluded. She then blushed majorly and hugged herself. "The adorable glasses man was behind it all!? Ahh, I'm on fire!"

I looked around Celeste who was on my right and gave Byakuya an evil glare which he paid no attention to. Why? Why did he do it? Did he even do it? Either way, he's involved somehow and I need to know why.

Taka pointed towards our accused man. ". . . Well, Byakuya!? What's your response!?"

Byakuya smirked and closed his eyes. "I see. . . ." he said while crossing his arms. "So now the suspicion falls on me. Then I must ask . . . when would you say I started acting suspicious? Surely you must have an answer. . . ."

"Hmm," Makoto started in thought, "looking back and thinking about it now. . . . The way you were acting before we discovered the body was a little strange. . . . You wanted to go to the girl's locker room right away, right? But since you were a guy. . . ."

"I should have naturally thought of the boys locker room first," Byakuya replied with no change of stance. "Is that what you wanted to say?" He scoffed and gave Makoto an angry look. "The victim was Chihiro. A girl. Hence why I said we should check the girls locker room."

Something in my head clicked and I quickly spoke before anyone else did.

"Then how the hell did you know who was dead before you found the fucking body?" I asked him angerly, making him turn to me.

He scoffed. "I see. . . . Interesting. Very interesting, indeed! But your reasoning is still too weak!"

"How!? It makes perfect sense! Nobody would know who died or if someone died before the investigation was announced unless YOU KILLED HER YOURSELF, BASTARD!" I was this close to walking behind Celeste and beating the shit out of Byakuya.

"There must be more to it. . . ."

"Th-There is . . ." Makoto tried coming to my rescue, "I think. . . ."

"There *is* more to it," Kyoko encouraged. "Think about it. We just talked about the differences between this case and past Genocide Jack incidents. The proof you're looking for is hidden in there. . . ."

". . . Oh?" Byakuya questioned smuggly. "Proof that I'm the culprit, you mean?" Kyoko remained silent.

"What, the differences between the cases?" Jill asked. "You want me to explain it again!?

" When I want to kill, I use my very own special scissors! And I use those same scissors to arrange the body!"

"But . . ." Celeste chimed in, "Chihiro was suspended with. . . . It was some kind of rope, was it not?"

"That's right!" Taka yelled in agreement. "It absolutely was!"

"There must be something very fishy indeed about that rope. . .!" Hifumi said.