Chap. 3 Daily Life Part 7

OMG THIS IS THE LONGEST WATTPAD BOOK IVE EVER WRITTEN IM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

thank you all so much for following me on this journey and encouraging me to continue this (even though i wouldve done it anyways). thanks again for reading

---------------------------------------------

We all whipped around to the unfamiliar voice behind us. Inside the room was a livid Taka, but he looked totally different from the catatonic man he had grown into after the trial. His hair and eyebrows had gone from a deep purple to a pure white like his uniform and his eyes were a more firey red and filled with more life then they have ever been since we entered this killing game.

"T-Taka!?" I spoke in shock, seeing his new look.

"Hey, you jerks!" He ignored my question and spoke loudly and demandingly, almost like the way Mondo sounded when he was ticked off. "I'm just sittin' here, listening to you guys jibber jabber on about whatever!"

"Oh, Taka!" Hiro spoke happily, ignoring Taka's obvious change in adittude and outfit. "Are you back!?"

"Who the hell's Taka!?" he replied.

"Um . . . you?"

"Listen up! I'm me! Got it?"

"Huh. . .? You're . . . who?"

"Don't bullcrap me! Isn't it obvious!? I'm Kiyotaka AND Mondo. So, like . . . Kiyondo, I guess. . . ." He was silent for a moment in thought, then yelled, "I'm gonna stick a banana up your tailpipe!"

"What the. . .? What the heck kind of fusion is this!?"

"What happened to you, Taka?" Hina asked in shock.

There was a deep sigh that came from Makoto, making us all turn to look at him. "A-Actually . . . Taka asked me last night to see Alter Ego, so I did. We talked to him for a little bit and then he . . . turned into Mondo somehow? He then spoke to Taka as Mondo and then he just . . . changed into this."

"So," Sakura started, "because of what Alter Ego said to him. . . ."

"Are you sure it's Alter Ego's fault?" Hina then suggested. "Maybe Mondo's ghost showed up and possessed him!"

Hiro's face pailed. "Gh-Gh-Ghost!? No, th-th-th-there's no such thing!"

"What are y'all whining about!?" Taka yelled. "C'MON!" -He sighed loudly- "God, you're really chessin' me off. . .!" He then glared at Hifumi, yelling to get his attention as well.

"Y-Yes. . .?" Hifumi questioned nervously.

"I dunno what you're thinkin', but . . . bro belongs to me!"

"Huh. . .?" Hina asked loudly.

"Alter Ego!" Taka replied. "He's aan exqct copy of the one who gave me my soul back! And I'm not gonna let anyone else have him ever again! Fudgin' idiot!"

Hifumi looked depressed after that and sighed. "I'm afraid . . . I can't allow that.

Taka cocked an eyebrow. "What!?"

"I can't withdraw. . . . Mr. Ishimaru. . . . Since I have this opportunity, let me say this right now. . . . Destiny has bound me and her together in the Gordian Knot of true love!"

"Well me and HIM have been melded together in the white-hot heat of FRIENDSHIP!"

As they got closer, showing to us they were willing to possibly fight, Makoto tried to step between them.

"H-Hey, come on, you guys. . . ." Makoto tried, only to be yelled at by Taka.

"Moron! Talk down to me and I'll ram my fist right into all four of your vital points!"