17

Dory didn't carry a book to school today hoping we don't learn again. Why go to school if you don't want to learn?Um gist,play and other fun stuffs.

Well she was unlucky today.
"Good morning class. Surprise!." Mrs Clavel, our math teacher said walking into the class with a globe in her hand.

Surprise indeed. Some students we're sitting on their desks, some taking selfies, some throwing papers and some making out.
Dory and I were part of those sitting on the desks when she came in.

"Our topic for today and this week is longitudes and latitudes." She said setting the globe on the table. She spun it and proceeded to draw circles on the board.

"Why do I have such bad luck?" Dory groaned opening her empty bag. Sorry. It wasn't empty. It was filled with chocolates, biscuits and gum. I grabbed a pack of gum.

"I have an extra book,pen,pencil,whatever you need." I laughed.

"Miss parker, do you mind sharing the joke to the whole class? We also want to laugh." Mrs Clavel turned to face me. How did she know my name? I'd never answered a question in her class.

"She was talking about the circles you drew on the board and how the shapes resemble that of fallen boobs." Dory lied making the whole class laugh.
When I looked carefully at the board,they actually looked like fallen boobs.

"Shut up!" Mrs Clavel shouted. "I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to distract me so I get angry and leave. I'm sorry,its not going to work. You're learning longitudes and latitudes whether you like it or not." She stated and continued drawing her fallen boobs. Oops! I didn't mean that.

"Ugh! I hate school." Dory said as she dropped her pen, picked up a pencil and started drawing. Only that she wasn't drawing circles as Mrs Clavel would have wished.  She was drawing trees in a forest.  Sometimes I wonder why she's in science class instead of art.

(This is an actual drawing done by a very good friend of mine

He's a talent. 😍😍)

At some point when I got tired of drawing circles in my book,- because that was all Mrs Clavel was doing. Drawing circles with lines inside and N80°E, S50°E and so on.- I brought out my phone and started playing candy crush.

I was about completing level 135 when a buzzing sound from my phone distracted me. I already knew who it was because lately, only one person has been disturbing the peace of my phone.

I opened my message box and this time around, he'd just left a one word message. "Hi."

"I wish this person could just show his face and stop being creepy". I said aloud making dory pause in her second drawing. This one was something like dancing bees with big, fat asses.