Chapter 10: Go To War

Betty POV 

It had been 2 days since my fight with Jughead, what happened at Cheryl's locker. And it's also been 2 days since my mother started to act shady again. She's been going out and not coming back for hours on end, coming back in different clothes that have patches of blood on them. Maybe I'm over reacting but nobody has seen Jughead or Cheryl since what happened at her locker. 

"Betty?" Came a small voice from the doorway and I turned away from my diary to see my mother looking at me  with an expression I can't identify. 

"Hey mom what's up?" I asked her and she came and sat down next to me on my bed. She grabbed my hand and I put my diary to the side. This was an important conversation, maybe I'd get some answers. 

"I'm going out tonight and I need you to stay home with the doors and windows locked no matter what, Okay?" She said and I nodded my head in understanding. Although I wanted answer I could see the terror in my mother's eyes me knew not to question her when she was worried for my safety. "Maybe one of your friends should come over, maybe Archie preferably Archie" she said before leaving going downstairs and out of the house. 

"Hey Archie could you stay over tonight?" I asked him when he picked up the phone. He gave the affirmative and I told him to just come in and headed downstairs to the kitchen to get some drinks and popcorn, I'm a stress eater. I heard the door open and assumed it was Archie and when I turned to greet him I was shocked when I saw someone that most definitely wasn't Archie. 

"Cheryl oh my god what are you doing here?" I asked the girl who was stood smiling  innocently at me. 

"I was told by your mom I could stay here for the night. Hope you don't mind" she said sweetly before moving to grab a mug from the cupboard just as the door opened again and Archie walked in. He raised an eyebrow in Cheryl's direction then looking at me questioningly.

"Don't even ask" 

——————————

Issac POV 

"So now that the tortures our of the way, can I ask how your sisters doing?" I asked sarcastically to Luka, the ducking thorn in my side. 

"You know I've been hunting you for quite some time, 6 months  give or take, since you slept with my sister lying to us about what you are" sneered the man who apparently doesn't know what having a nice conversation is.

"Well I'm flattered really you know. I was gonna call I really was but some stuff came up meaning I got kidnapped by psychopaths who drowned their own son" I said not riding to the bait, he wouldn't have found me and gotten me if it wasn't for the Blossoms he's an idiot. 

"My sisters was heart broken, she thought you cared about her but in reality Your a heartless monster" he spat at me. God he's more annoying now he has a reason to hate me.