Chapter 12: Working Man

Issac POV 

"You don't understand how good it is to see you! Last time I saw you was last month in California" I Said as I stood up hugging Lucy Smith (portrayed by Katherine McNamara) . I'd worked with Lucy on a few cases, she was a banshee that had a knack for figuring out who was a serial killer. 

"Yeah whatever Harding now burger me asshole" she said in her British accent. She moved to America from Yorkshire, England about the time I ran from the orphanage. "So the great Issac Harding is only 17 and has an extensive criminal record interesting" she said lightly as she sat next to me. 

"Okay you knew both of those things don't act so innocent" I Said to her glaring at her as she stole my food, bitch

"Okay you knew both of those things don't act so innocent" I Said to her glaring at her as she stole my food, bitch. She smirked at me as someone sat opposite her next to Murray who shifted uncomfortably although me and Lucy were too busy having a staring contest to care. "You blinked I won" I shouted as Lucy cursed me. "Hello Peter spun any webs anytime soon" I Said teasingly to Peter Porter (portrayed by Ian Nelson) who got annoyed when I referred to him as Spider-Man due to the name similarities. 

"Haha very fucking funny" he laughed stealing Murray's food

"Haha very fucking funny" he laughed stealing Murray's food. Peter is something else. He's from Canada and when he came to America about 9 months ago me and Lucy met him and him and Lucy stuck with each other ever since. They started dating about 7 months ago around the time we found out what supernatural creature Peter was, let me tell you he has to go shopping a lot. 

"Urn not to be rude but Issac who the hell are these people?" Asked Murray sounding frustrated. 

"The veins made an appearance. Also this is Lucy Smith and Peter Porter. I met Lucy about the time I left the orphanage and met Peter a few months after about 9 months ago now" I Said as me, Lucy and Peter ate the food from the plates. 

"Right well I'll leave you all to catch up I'm gonna be at the somewhere that's not here" Was Murray's reply and he slid out of the booth after Peter who immediately sat back down. They both looked at me expectantly. 

"What?" I asked with a mouth full of fries feeling uncomfortable under their expectant glances. 

"You have a fucking pack man and didn't tell us?" Asked Peter sounding pissed of and incredulous all in one. Yeah I probably should have told them but oh well. 

"Yes I have a pack you should meet them. I'm sure Lucy would get along great with Toni and Peter your gonna love Alice I make bad movie references at her as well" I Said and they both shook their heads before we all talked catching up on recent events since we last talked 2 days ago. 

"So you manage to get kidnapped, solve a murder and get adopted all within the space of 2 days?" Asked Lucy and I nodded cause yeah that was pretty much what happened. Just as they both sighed muttering something like 'only him' under their breaths did Betty, Archie and Veronica walk into the diner that was pretty much the only one in this small desolate town. 

"Harding let me guess a murder buddy of your? Bet you met her going on a mass murder spree together" Said Veronica who had always showed a great dislike towards me. Well let's have some fun with this one. 

"Yep I met her whilst murdering people, bet you didn't hear about the Ohio massacre did you?" I asked smirking although I was talking in a sarcastic tone. "No you idiot I met her whilst solving a fucking case in Texas" I Said to the idiotic girl who had her head so far up up ass she'd fully turned herself inside out or whatever. The girl glared at me before going to join her friends. I saw Peter walk out of the bathroom who had left just before Veronica came over to our table and she didn't see him. I pointed at Veronica bitchface and he looked at Lucy in approval who had moved to the other side of the table in his absence. 

He moved to the bar where Veronica was stood and started talking with her. 

"Why don't you go talk to her?" Whines Lucy putting her head in her hands on the table as Peter and Veronica went to sit down at a booth just 2 down from ours. 

"A she hates me and B she knows me" I Said to her which made her roll her eyes. I told her to shut up when she started to complain about it and I decided to head over to stop her from complaining even more. 

"Peter hey I didn't know you were in town?" I Said with fake surprise lacing my voice. He smiled at me and stood and we bro-hugged and started talking animatedly until Veronica decided to intervene. 

"Peter you best stay away from South side scum like him." she said stepping between me and Peter. Ouch bitch thinks she can play us. 

"Peter oh my god it's been forever how are your parents?" Said Lucy approaching us going to hug Peter leaving Veronica shellshocked. I saw Alice come into Pop's and roll her eyes at us heading over and Murray apparetly had the same idea. 

"Veronica go back to your boyfriend and Issac sit down with your friends and Murray" commanded Alice and we all did as we were told. "You mister better play nice cause I got approval to adopt you and your moving in tomorrow and so are you Peter don't think I don't know your real age" she said making me and Peter groan. Lucy just smiled until Alice smirked at her as well. "And you Lucy will be sharing a room with Betty"  well she's worse off. 

So I forgot to mention all of us are 17 year old run aways. Peter and Lucy both came to America on holiday with there respective abusive family's and left to go to the bathroom and coincidently never came back, funny coincidence. Alice knew both of them thanks to me as me and alice kept in close contact for a while but then Alice cut off communication probably around the time Jason was killed, she needed to 'help' Polly. 

"Fine, where are me and Spider-Man over there staying?" I asked Alice when I became clear she wouldn't fall for all three of our puppy dog eyes. I could practically hear Peters eye roll. 

"Your going to clear out the attic and stay there" she said smirking. We both groaned, Alice wouldn't help at all and Lucy would just watch us suffer. "Lucy and me are going to get our nails done, something about Adoptive parent-child bonding" she said smirking and I just knew Lucy was doing the same thing. 

"What's Betty and Hal think of this?" I asked her and she just smirked at me wider. 

"Who cares what they think what's done is done gentleman now let's get going you have an attic to clear out" and that was me and Peter for the rest of tonight and most of tomorrow.