Chapter 19: Paracetamol

Issac POV 

After proving I could walk around safely after I told the doctor I was blind I was aloud to go. That was 7 hours ago. Now I'm sitting in a car with Peter, Lucy, Alice and Betty as we made our way to school. Peter and Lucy started yesterday (Monday) but since I was in the hospital I could only start today. Alice forced me to wear sunglasses. (Outfits at the bottom). Luckily Alice had gotten my schedule printed for me so I didn't have to go to the office. 

"Ya know Alice later I'm going to be bored cause my 2 compadres are going to meet Spideys birth parents and then come pack his things. So I suggest we go see those friends of ours and possible have a drink catch up you know the usual?" I Said to Alice after 5 minutes of riding in silence. She raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Your blind now, you shouldn't go out too often you could get lost" she answered smirking and I groaned. See Alice had been keeping me locked up in the house since I got back extremely early this morning. I wasn't even aloud to go to the bathroom without her 'guiding me', I was sick of it. 

"I'm just about ready to jump out of this car" I whined making Lucy and Peter snort at my dramatics. I looked in the mirror to try refine my senses more to be able to create a clear picture, it worked. I saw Lucy and Peter glaring at each other and Betty looking at Peter's chain curiously. "You should know that curiousity killed the cat, Elizabeth" I Said in a fake British accent which made Lucy kick the back of my seat. 

"What are you talking about?" She asked innocently as the car turned into the school, I miss my own car. 

Smirking I replied with "Oh you know..." trailing off I exited the car heading straight for the doors as Lucy and Peter trailed behind.  Walking into the building people stared at me whispering and one in particular caught my attention. 

"What's that asshole trying to do? Sunglasses indoors, douchebag move" someone said and o stopped in the middle of the hallway. Waiting as Peter and Lucy caught up to me Lucy grabbed my arm pulling me gently towards my newly assigned locker. 

"You got your Braille books?" Nod. "You do realise this means you can't join gym class right?" And this I didn't nod only took off those annoying sunglasses stuffing them into Lucy's hand. 

"I can and I will buddy just you watch" I Said to Peter before grabbing the skateboard from some random kids hand and started skating down the halls ignoring Betty shouting for me to be careful. 

-TIMESKIP- 

Lunch, my favourite subject. So far I'd had biology, history, English, maths and lastly was Gym which was after lunch. Making my way into the student lounge I spotted a infra-red version of Betty and walked up behind her jumping over the back of the couch to sit next to the blonde girl. 

"So how's everyones day been?" I Said to Betty's group of friends, Archie, Veronica and Kevin. Cheryl and Jughead walked into the lounge and came to sit with us. "Jugheadddd I miss Toni, Fangs and Sweetie drive me to the Whyte Wyrm after hells over?" I asked him and he nodded whilst rolling his eyes. I could sense tension between Jughead and Betty, Well from Betty Jughead seemed relaxed. "So what were you guys talking about? You all suddenly went quiet" I asked the four of joined first off. 

"Nothing really" Said Veronica trying to change the subject as she was about to speak again but Lucy grabbing my arm looking scared but not seeing. "Lucy you okay?" Asked the raven haired girl worried for her new friend, sort of friend. 

"He's gonna die. They're all going to burn and it's hellfire" she saidwith terror Laing her voice. I looked at Peter worried but he was only gripping the arm of the chair he was sitting in until it very nearly broke before he stormed away leaving everyone except me confused. "Issac you have to stop her" she said turning to look at me more. 

"Stop who?" I asked her and she gulped like she was afraid to do much as say this persons name. 

"Penny Peabody" at hearing this name you could hear the sound of a locker breaking as it hit a wall and flew into the student lounge, thankfully nobody was hurt. But they were going to be.