Jughead's Article

As I write this here sentence I grow increasingly more and more confused. Perhaps due to the mysterious and wicked ways at which Jason Blossom died or that Issac Harding renowned private detective has asked for my assistance on helping him to solve this case. So far I have discovered that although to my knowledge that Harding has never visited before is friends with people of our small town and that some people have secrets hiding behind layers of sarcasm and smirks. When looking upon Harding I could immediately tell he has his secrets much like all those in Riverdale do but his secrets were darker than even those who are hiding the truth of Jason Blossoms murder. 

Today has been my first day investigating alongside Harding. He firstly asked questions which to me seemed unrelated to our investigation but I soon learned were to keep up appearances of being an ordinary Detective and not what he truely is. I discovered today that Issac Harding along with most of the south side Serpents are in fact what some people call fairytales the monsters that hide under our beds, werewolves. At first I was scared as I looked into blood red eyes which could be reflecting the murders he has committed or simple because of the power that radiates from Harding as he confidently states his findings of which he had done before even reaching our once wholesome town. 

Since I started the investigation with Harding I'd come to learn somethings. Things that change your perspective on life and people in general. Maybe the worlds more than the black and white that we try portray it to be. Maybe there's a billion shades in between that people are too scared to venture into. But then there's people like Harding, like the Blossoms who have never known what it was like to live in the world where only black and white existed. They have the power to change our morals, change society and how people view the world.

I've learned things, some good some bad but one that I still don't know, that I still question. Is anyone truely bad? Is anyone truely good?

As I sit here after our interview with the Blossom's. I could tell by some instinct that something bad was bound to happen with Issac trying to make friends or at least allies with the enemy. Maybe I was my reluctance to put myself in danger only for it to possibly backfire or it's my wolfs instincts to stay away from any and all hunters. Cheryl how I feel bad for lying to her but it can't be helped as it is for the packs safety and finding out who killed her brother as to help her grieve for her loss as she finally knows why he has died. 

The mystery was solved with that simple conversation but to my understanding or bow of Harding who although I trust fully with my life at this point due to his peculiar methods I question if this will be the end of the case or if more blood is to be shed. 

As I suspected Issac's plan of becoming allies with the Blossom family hunters back fired as they have an alliance with some people who for whatever reason were out for Issac's blood and readily exposed him as the creature he is. As we plan our attack Cheryl asks me to make sure her father pays the price of killing her twin by personally ending his misery. 

After our valiant rescue of Harding  we went to the Cooper household to help kick start his healing, How at the time I was not sure. When reaching the Cooper household Alice told Betty and Archie to leave as we made our way into the kitchen which Cheryl had set up to act as a medical area for wayward werewolves. When setting him down a expected Cheryl to firstly use some how the equipment that she had been supplied with but Alice and my father grabbed one of Hardings arms each and broke his forearm clean in half which made his roar out in the added agony. At this stage the 2 older wolves allowed Cheryl to start cleaning the wounds and taking out anything caught in them before they closed. 

The wounds knit together at a rate so fast that it must have been uncomfortable to sit through but thankfully the injuries I sustained had already healed and were only minor to begin with. When Harding awoke I handed him the shirt that was ready waiting in my arms so the injured wolf could cover himself up. I'm typical Harding fashion he downplayed the events at which he had been through and stood up like he was perfectly fine which I suppose he was.