Chapter 16: Dysfunctional

Peter POV 

"What?! I only just adopted him he isn't going anywhere!" Shouted Alice. I didn't think she'd take it this bad maybe be a little upset but not to the point where her eyes are glowing gold. So I'm guessing Murray know now since he did just pass out. "Shit" Said Alice calming down and checking on Murray.  

"Hey people meet Sophia she's my saviour so all of you better like her" Said Issac as he walked into the bar. Sophia was looking around nervously but everyone just smiled at her and she seemed to relax. When Issac caught sight of Murray he pulled his phone out but instead of phoning an ambulance like he should do he grabbed a marker drew on his face and took a picture. Typical Issac. "So what happened to Frankson?" Asked Issac when he'd gotten a picture to his likeing, he probably also set it for Murray's contact. 

"Well Alice May have revealed were werewolves Well you guys are and I've been adopted by my birth parents again so not much" I said to him. He looked like a confused puppy before he sprung into action he jumped over the bar and grabbed some ice. He came back over and poured the ice over Murray's head and he shot awake. 

"Right listen here Murray this is how it's going to go, Your not gonna tell anyone about what you saw or I'll be forced to take your memories which let me tell you hurts the human. Secondly your going to tell me who Peters family are where I can find them and then your going to make it so Alice is Peters guardian again, you get all that?" He said threateningly to Murray grabbing him by the front of his shirt and pulling him up so he wasn't in his face. He's bi-polar I swear. When Murray nodded he let him go and stood up walking over smirking at me. 

"Your bi-polar" I told him and his smirk only widened. Idiot. "So what if my bio-parents don't agree to give custody back to Alice?" I asked him becoming more serious. 

"We do what we have to" he told me also seriously. Sometimes having Issac as a best friend is a curse but also a blessing. He's loyal to a fault but he's not always around meaning you don't see him much, maybe 3 times a year if your lucky, unless your like me and Lucy who track him down. This is only the second time he's visited his pack and it's been a year since they came together. But if you call about trouble or he hears about trouble nearby he'll come running faster than you can say werewolf. 

"What the hell was that?!" Shouted Sophia, I forgot she was there and so did Issac if the muttered 'shit' under his breath was anything to go by. 

"You see I'm actually a werewolf Sophia and the Serpents who are a biker gang are also my pack and I'm the leader of sorts but that FP when I'm not around" he said pointing at FP who was talking to Jughead by the bar. Probably about Betty or Archie, who knows to be fair. 

"Your kidding right this is some sort of sick joke?" Said Sophia getting slightly hysterical and I could see the pained look on Issacs face. 

"I'm sorry but it's not. If you don't want anything to do with us that's perfectly fine  it o just ask you one thing, please don't tell anyone don't even think about after today" Said Issac emotionally which is odd considering he's just threatened someone he's known since he was 10. I guess Sophia was the closest he was going to get to a biological family though so I get where he's coming from. 

"I won't tell anyone but I can't be around you, I have kids I don't want them... I don't want them.... I'm sorry" Said Sophia leaving the bar in a hurry. I knew Issac would break down and when Issac broke down it was more violent than emotional. He may be a born wolf but he's always had issue with control since he never had anyone to teach him and control is something you need to know from the start. Just as the doors closed Issac let out the first angered roar, loud enough to burst eardrums of even a human. I grabbed his arms punning them behind his back after handing my drink to who ever was stood next to me. I struggled to keep him restrained and turned him to face Lucy so she could knock him out. 

Lucy screamed making everyone cringe but since it was more consentrated on Issac it knocked him out. Since I was behind him it also affected me and knocked me out. 

————————————- 

Issac POV 

When I woke up I saw I was alone in the room in the Whyte Wyrm meaning either Peter never fell unconscious or he was already awake. Either way I was alone. I didn't know Sophia yeah she saved me when I was younger and she wanted to raise me but she wasn't blood ornpack so it shouldn't matter but I've been rejected again. Eh it's nothing new, but it always hurts at first. 

I decided since I hadn't done it in a while to go for a run. I quickly left the bar theough the window so nobody saw I'd left since they'd only worry and started to make my way back to the Cooper household. When I arrived no one was in so I headed straight to mine and Peters room and changed into some gym shorts. I skipped a shirt since I probably wouldn't wear it for long anyway, I grabbed my phone so I could listen to music on my run and grabbed my armband which attaches to my bicep. I'd climes out the window just to keep up routine and quickly ran into town making my way towards the forest. Before I could reach halfway through town a blue Ford Fiesta came swerving into me. It bounced over the car and landed on my back a seat the car sped away. Hit and run, nice. 

As my body slowly healed, and let me tell you it felt so slow, I decided to freak whoever it was the fuck out when I saw them and I was perfectly fine. Well that was until I started throwing up a black substance in the middle of the woods. Fucking wolfsbane hate the stuff. Can't live with it and can definitely live without. So maybe I wouldn't be perfectly fine. 

I grabbed my phone and soaked the first number on my contacts. 

"Issac what the hell do you want?" Asked the person on the other side of the line. 

"Woods now need help" I Said pained before I threw up another round of black goop. 

"Okay, okay I'm on my way where about's are you?" Said the person slightly panicked. 

"Just off from Pop's need Ethel" I said right before passing out.