Chapter 12

I drove has fast as I could with my father on the passengers side and Julius in the backseat. When I first got the call, I couldn't almost believe it, sweet Elaine Winter had been torture, shot at and dropped off in front of her house?

"Are we sure the Capulet girl told the truth?" my father question once again. Ever since I woke him up he has been questioning the truthfulness of the situation, he taught we were just getting pranked by the Capulet's but I knew Juliet would never do that. Unlike our fathers we only wanted the safety of our pack.

"It's true dad, why don't you get that trough your tick skull?" I complained, I was starting to get annoyed at his disbelief. Julius didn't say anything, he had been silent the entire journey, just as I was.

"Because the message came from a Capulet son, those people can't be trusted. For all we know they were the ones who hurt one of our pack members and are now trying to cover their tracks by saying they "found her"" he stated hyphening the last part with his fingers.

"Why can't you just admit they helped us dad? Is it that hard? Not everybody is like you or Damian Capulet" I let out

"What is that suppose to mean?" he ask with a harsh voice

"Nothing" I reply not really in the mood to start a confrontation with him right now. I pull up at the parking lot of the hospital and I run to the waiting room where Juliet told me she was. She was sitting down in one of the chairs, her t-shirt covered in blood, her hair was pulled into a ponytail and her skin on her arms were red as if she had scrubbed them cleaned, which she most likely did.

"Juliet" I call to her. She lifts up her head and I could tell the desire she had to run into my arms but we were in a public space and my dad was right behind me so we couldn't demonstrate any signs of affection trough one another.

"Romeo" she says getting up "Alpha Montague" she compliments when she sees my father.

My father doesn't compliment her he simply gets straight to the point.

"Where is Elaine?" he ask quite rudely. I can tell Juliet doesn't like his tone of voice but due to the circumstances she let's it go.

"She is still in surgery, the doctors aren't sure if she is going to make it." she informed us

"Nonsense, the girl is a wolf, she will heal from all the wounds" my father stipulated

"From what I was told, she was shot with a silver bullet and she had silver residue in her veins. The person who did this to her new that she was a werewolf." she said

"Are you saying a werewolf did this?" my father inquired "One of the Capulet's perhaps?"

"I would be careful with your accusations Alpha, unless you have any proof of complicity from our pack, I wouldn't be making accusations." she replied "Besides it wasn't a Capulet who did this"

"Are saying it was a Montague?" Julius finally decided to speak up, his voice covered in hate.

"No, Elaine said a few words on the ride to the hospital."

"What words?" I ask

"Clay, Human and hunters" she reported "Now tell me Alpha Thomas does that sound like a werewolf culprit to you?"

"I don't know Juliet, you tell me, you're the one covered in her blood" he taunts her

"I happen to be crossing by when her body was dropped off" she explained

"How convenient" my father said

"Father please" I said trying to put some sense into him but he just wouldn't stop with the accusations.