Chapter 11

I arrive home with a stupid grin on my face. I can't seem to keep it off my face, not since I left Romeo.

"You're late" my father says the second he sees me. Got to give it to my dad to be able to take the smile right out of my face.

"I'm sorry. I was investigating something that concerned me" I responded not letting my emotions be visible to him

"Anything to report?" he asks seriously

"No, not yet at least. I still need to look into some things to see if it requires your attention." I answered honestly

He nods with and gestures to the kitchen "Your mother left a plate for you in the kitchen"

"Thank you" I say and move past him to the kitchen.

I ate my meal and then I went straight up to my bedroom, where I immediately called Nadia.

"Hey bestie! Took your time calling!" she said the second she answers

"Sorry, I only just got home." I take off my shoes and I fall back on the bed feeling mentally drained but super active at the same time.

"Your only arriving now? I thought you were only going to talk to Romeo and then go straight home." she asks confused

"I did. I was with him until now."

"Why would yo..." she starts asking but I quickly interrupt her

"Can you come over? There is something that I really need to talk about." I ask her

"Does it have to be now? The 100 is starting and Bellamy looks hooooot!" she squeals into the phone

"It's about the mystery guy of my birthday. I found out who he is." I tell her and she immediately shuts up "I'll be there in 10" and the phone goes dead.

As expect in 10 minutes I had a frantic blonde running up the stairs and entering my room without knocking.

"Oh My Goddess, tell me everything!" she demanded, sitting right next to me on the bed.

"Romeo Montague"

"What about him?" she asks not understanding where I was going with this. I arch a brown and I could see the moment reality finally hit her. Her eyes bugged out and her chin dropped, I don't think I have ever seen her speechless before. This was a first.

"No way" she says after the initial shock wears off "You and pretty boy!?" she squeals

I can't help but smile at her face. She almost screams in excitement.

"Shhhh!" I warn her "My father might hear us"

"How did this happened? I thought you hated Romeo!" she asks

"I don't hate Romeo, I never did." I respond "Romeo, he's....different."

"Different how?" she ask

"I don't know, I just...I really like him" I confess for the first time out loud.

"Honey that's great but..." she starts saying all her excitement starting to wear off, and I knew exactly why.

"I know, our fathers would never allow us to be together yadda yadda yadda" I let out releasing a deep breath.

"Exactly" she says with a sad voice "Are you sure you both want to go trough the anger of your parents and probably the entire pack?"

I stay silent for a few seconds going over what she told me and what me and Romeo had discussed before we both went our separate ways.

"He's my mate Nadia" I confess to her and that is when her eyes bugged out.